Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 3

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Isaac Clarke, now aided by a soldier named John Carver, pursues the ominous threat of the Markers to the ice world Tau Volantis, now overrun with the terrifying Necromorphs, as well as the Human cultists who worship them.

Co-op mission glitchy

Hammerjelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Has anyone else been having issues with the 3rd co-op mission? I have been having a hell of a time getting through it. We get to the third hallucination (basically right at the end, because the Storage box is there) and it goes on for a while, and my partner will die a few times and then quit. I've also had a couple times where I got connection interrupted but then it let me keep playing until I got to the storage box, but I couldn't open it because it was only one person.

I've been playing as Issac with random people. Is there anything I can do, or what? I'm really tired of trying to beat this level.

Yummylee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 88

User Lists: 24

#2  Edited By Yummylee

Yeah, that mission is a fucking bastard. It's so much harder than anything else in the game! You have to destroy the marker btw, but it'll take forever, so you have to get into a routine of circling around the debris and laying some damage each time you pass it. It took me like 16 or so rockets to destroy it on hard mode, no joke.

Oh, but if your partner keeps dying then you simply need to hope that you'll get paired with better players. On their end they also have to defend themselves against a small horde of necromorphs, but eh, it really isn't that difficult since they only come once at time or something I think.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.