Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space 3

Game » consists of 10 releases. Released Feb 05, 2013

Isaac Clarke, now aided by a soldier named John Carver, pursues the ominous threat of the Markers to the ice world Tau Volantis, now overrun with the terrifying Necromorphs, as well as the Human cultists who worship them.

What does Peng give you in 3?

SuperCycle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SuperCycle

In all of the Dead Space games there is a trophy/achievement for finding and collecting the Peng statue. Apart from the trophy you were always able to sell the statue to the store and were able to get a healthy amount of credits for finding it. Since Dead Space 3 has done away with credits for a resource gathering system I was hoping that by obtaining the statue I would have gotten boost to these resources when I went to the work bench. When I did find it though I didn't get anything other than the trophy. Does the statue have no use in the game anymore, other than getting a trophy/achievement?

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ghost_cat

Peng's wang.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.