Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dead Space

Game » consists of 13 releases. Released Oct 14, 2008

Engineer Isaac Clarke battles a polymorphic virus-like alien infestation that turns human corpses into grotesque undead alien monsters called "Necromorphs" while trying to survive on board an infested interstellar mining ship named the USG Ishimura.

Maxed Out Not Unlocking

Avatar image for deactivated-6036cbdda761a
    deactivated-6036cbdda761a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Hey people. I've fully upgraded every weapon and equipment, but the Maxed Out achievement just won't unlock. Does anyone know a good reason why it sometimes won't unlock? Is it known to be glitching?

Stew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Stew

Did you sell any of the items you maxed out? You have to have all of them in your bank/inventory.

FiestaUnicorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By FiestaUnicorn

You also have to have your slow down time and freeze enemies abilities maxed out.
    Stew

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Stew
    @FiestaUnicorn said:
    " You also have to have your slow down time and freeze enemies abilities maxed out. "
    Stasis. 

Also max Kenesis and your suit upgrades.
    Avatar image for deactivated-6036cbdda761a
    deactivated-6036cbdda761a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Yeah. I maxed everything and I have everything in possession. I did sell my Plasma cutter on round 1, but I bought it back and maxed it out again. This is so annoying. Any clues?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.