I think we have a confirmed release date, Zach.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I think someone mixed up the video files and accidentally just put up the game's intro instead of a trailer?

Bunch of nonsense or not, the important thing is that DP 2 is coming out on July 10th. I hope there'll be a site that does a...Let's Play series of this.

Relkin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Well, that was...something, alright. Shakin' ass into trumpet player into skulllllllllllll

Yeah, I'd love to see Vinny, Jeff and Brad play through this, whatever it turns out to be.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

Yeah that was a girl twerking in weed print booty shorts.

BaneFireLord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Oh wow, they're going straight up True Detective with this, huh? What a time to be alive.

bybeach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The One thing Deadly Premonition had, was a story that staggered and stumbled into being good. Swery has been around the block now.

I do hope this game shows that.

Nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

Preordered it the second I got home from work. Super excited, wish good life came first but is what it is

Nick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i think i might have to play this

archnite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This trailer was drinking "True Detective" then Dennis Hopper walked in, smacked it out of your hand and yelled "Fuck that Shit, Papst Blue Ribbon."

Manburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@archnite: *applause* A truly excellent comment.

I am pleased this game is happening!

And I too hope that someone has the required... Stamina for a Playthrough.

Avatar image for stephen_von_cloud
Stephen_Von_Cloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

@archnite said:

This trailer was drinking "True Detective" then Dennis Hopper walked in, smacked it out of your hand and yelled "Fuck that Shit, Papst Blue Ribbon."

lol.

I was thinking about this and how it'd be cool if they really did make it a TD kind of parody/take off how it was for Twin Peaks. Obvioulsy a lot you could do just with the first season and that's what most would prefer (I think all TD is pretty good at least, especially compared to most shit on TV). That would be really cool actually.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.