Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

computer version?

zaldar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

You know someone should convince them to make a better version of this game for the computer..I would so play it watching the er has been hilarious and the twin peaks vibe of the game would definitely play well on the computer and it has the crazy Japanese story going for it...the anime community would eat this crap up...!

envane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

yeah id but the directors cut if it came out on pc, then again i buy almost anything if its on sale on steam ..

kevinski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

Swery expressed interest in a PC version during a recent (I think it was recent, anyway.) interview, citing mod support as something he'd love to see. He did, however, state that he'd need to receive the appropriate backing in order to make a PC version a possibility, though.

Jazzycola

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Better version? Graphically? I mean the game is practically a PS2 game graphically. I don't really know how you can make it look better on PC. If not graphically then what? They're not going to completely redo the same game just for PC.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.