Anyone else think it's crazy how differently these two games are turning out already?
Brad and Ryan
- Takes more damage
- Better handle on controls
- More efficient at advancing the story
- Do a lot more races
- Appreciate the soundtrack a lot more
- Have funnier Mr. Smith jokes (in my opinion)
- Actually go fishing
- Have a tendency to completely miss everything that happens in a cutscene (or at least pretend they did)
- Hoards Turkey Sandwiches
- Reloads right in front of enemies/Forgets to reload
- Had a tough time with the ceiling crawlers, but gets through them faster
- Found the radio
- First to give up on scraggly York and shave
Vinny and Jeff
- Take more time to joke about the characters and make funny voices
- Tend to play in shorter bursts
- Show the recap at the start of almost every episode (although they have been skipping it a bit)
- Explore more, resulting in peeping on Thomas, their phat new ride, and their infinite ammo submachine gun
- Make raunchier jokes about Emily, Diane, etc.
- Figured out how to fast open doors first
- Always crashes car
- Hoards everything else
- Eat lunch with Thomas (they love his biscuits)
- Never died to ceiling crawlers, but fights take FOREVER
Even crazier are when they make the same comments or harp on the same things, like the music levels, shaving, or jokes about Mr. Smith. They even both fail/die at the exact same time, mostly when the raincoat guy appears.
Add in tendencies that you've noticed too and we can make this list more complete.
EDIT: Been changing it up and adding in more stuff.