Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadly Premonition

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Feb 23, 2010

An open-world action-adventure game following an eccentric FBI agent as he investigates a series of bizarre murders in the small rural town of Greenvale.

What the heck is wrong with the save system of the game?

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By lavaman77

I saved in the middle of a chapter, now when i  tried loading it, it only gave me the option to restart from the begining of the chapter!! what the heck is the point of the phones if you quit the game you have to start all over again?

Avatar image for the_hiro_abides
    the_hiro_abides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By the_hiro_abides

I don't remember the saves being that messed up until you start replaying chapters for items or cards. 

lavaman77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#3  Edited By lavaman77
    @the_hiro_abides said:
    " I don't remember the saves being that messed up until you start replaying chapters for items or cards.  "
    seriously it's starting to kill the game for me.
    Avatar image for deactivated-65f9e2f09d481
    deactivated-65f9e2f09d481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hiro_abides: Highly advise that everyone finish the game before going back to the chapters. Certain things (like keys going missing) mess it up.
    Spectreman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Spectreman

I don´t know how you are loading the game, but I remember that starts from the phone where you saved. Maybe you need go in continue, not in chapter select. Something like that.

Brackynews

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 48

#6  Edited By Brackynews
    @lavaman77
    Yup. You can select any chapter to restart it, but you absolutely want to be choosing Resume. It should say Episode 7 Chapter 10 for example where you saved it.
    If you haven't finished the game and Resume is acting weird, then it's not supposed to do that and it's a bigger problem, maybe with your save or storage device.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.