Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadpool

Character » appears in 33 games

The "merc with a mouth" is an antihero from the Marvel Universe. Once part of the Weapon X program, Deadpool has a healing factor that allows him to heal from any wound, and uses high-tech equipment and is known for his dark humor and wisecracks. "Maximum effort!"

A Deadpool origins movie?

slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

Edited By slayerofheroes

I saw the Wolverine origins movie and thought it was OK. Good action and CG but the story was flawed. Now they're going to take a Deadpool Origins movie. I don't know if that's a good idea. Here's the link to the story:

http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.7931

What do you guys think? Would you people be interested in a Deadpool movie?

slayerofheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#1  Edited By slayerofheroes

I saw the Wolverine origins movie and thought it was OK. Good action and CG but the story was flawed. Now they're going to take a Deadpool Origins movie. I don't know if that's a good idea. Here's the link to the story:

http://www.marvel.com/news/moviestories.7931

What do you guys think? Would you people be interested in a Deadpool movie?

Avatar image for vitaminwateryum
    VitaminWaterYum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By VitaminWaterYum

If it's anywhere near as bad as the Wolverine movie then no thank you, however, if they put some 10 minute action sequence with him in his full suit in the comics I'd probably pay full price to see that. Oh, and another game from Raven would be pretty swell.

LiveOrDie1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LiveOrDie1212

i pray to God they don't. because 100% of the time, they will find a way to fuck up the story or even worst, the character.

weltal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By weltal

I love Deadpool and yet I really don't want to spend any more time with Ryan Reynolds.

Red

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#5  Edited By Red

I would, but seeing as how they totally murdered the character in Wolverine, I highly doubt it would be a good movie.

Avatar image for addictedtopinescent
    addictedtopinescent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

LiveOrDie1212 said:
    "i pray to God they don't. because 100% of the time, they will find a way to fuck up the story or even worst, the character."
    This

And 

Weltal said:
    "I love Deadpool and yet I really don't want to spend any more time with Ryan Reynolds."
    This 
    bane187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By bane187

Shit Yea homies but this time MarvelNight Director the 1 who created Punisner war zone should do it and they should keep the same actor from Wolverine Origins that play DeadPool hes O.K Just make his ATTITUDE from Hulk Vs Wolerine movie if you have not seen it go see it and if you did yea like that but more crazy you know more TWISTED more DISTURBED some one you don't wan't to Fuck with even in your Nightmares killing with a joke and smileing and  laughing while cutting piercing shooting Fuckin Merc with a mouth shit. O By the way Fuck  that shit  Blades coming out his hands he has 2 ninja katans 2 tech 9 1 sniper rifle and

a shit load mags and gernades and teleporting    

chstupid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By chstupid

I would love to see a Deadpool done right but they won't so why bother.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.