Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deadpool

Character » appears in 33 games

The "merc with a mouth" is an antihero from the Marvel Universe. Once part of the Weapon X program, Deadpool has a healing factor that allows him to heal from any wound, and uses high-tech equipment and is known for his dark humor and wisecracks. "Maximum effort!"

I want to get in to Deadpool, I dont where to start though :(

Whitestripes09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Whitestripes09

I really really want to get into reading deadpool, But where do I start? :\ I really want to get into his whole origin and all that but its so hard to tell where I can find it since theres so many different versions. Help please?

OllyOxenFree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By OllyOxenFree

You might want to try posting this in ComicVine, broski.

Avatar image for natedestruction
    NateDestruction

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By NateDestruction

The Cable/ Deadpool series is a great introduction. Or anything written by Fabian Nicieza tends be a well written version of Deadpool

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.