The Merc With A Mouth Talks His Way Onto Current Gen Platforms

Avatar image for deactivated-5b031d0e868a5
deactivated-5b031d0e868a5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

So apparently this weeks HD remastering (I'll assume their weekly by this point) is Deadpool the 2013 action game.

Now I'm of the opinion that more video games is better than no video games but come on Activision, I'd have taken a remastering of those two High Moon Studios Transfromers games (Transformers: War For Cybertron & Transformers: Fall of Cybertron) as the HD Cybertron Collection any day of the week opposed to a Deadpool HD offering.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I was about to say how odd this was but the movie totally comes out soon so that makes sense.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 15

#3  Edited By Humanity

The one game no one was asking for, is now available on your next gen consoles!

newmoneytrash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

i started playing this a few weeks ago on pc and it's........ alright? the writing sucks in the way you'd expect it to for a deadpool game and the action becomes kinda tedious, but it's not horrendous by any means

still, yeah. probably didn't need to be released again

i also always associate this game with ryan because on one of the last i love mondays he said that he was playing it and it sucked :'(

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Well, if you've forgotten what Nolan North sounds like, there's your refresher.

mtfikhan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cool, i look forward to playing it once its $20 or something

FLStyle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

@hayt said:

I was about to say how odd this was but the movie totally comes out soon so that makes sense.

It's a typical Activision play, cashing in while the movie is on peoples' minds.

sasnake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I enjoyed it

tikimorpher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This news is weird to me. Didn't Activision lose right to Marvel junk shortly after Deadpool came out? Like everything was nuked from online stores and whatnot. Odd.

kagato

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

This news is weird to me. Didn't Activision lose right to Marvel junk shortly after Deadpool came out? Like everything was nuked from online stores and whatnot. Odd.

Initially yes but it resurfaced on Steam again 2 months ago so was waiting on something like this happening. I actually kind of liked the game, it was not a good game, felt like an old ps2 action game but, it had a pretty funny story line and cut scenes so i stuck it out for that. It was the writer of the run i was reading at the time that scripted it so maybe thats why i enjoyed it so much.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.