Deathgarden: Bloodharvest (stylized as Deathgarden: BLOODHARVEST) was a free-to-play asymmetrical multiplayer post-apocalyptic sci-fi survival horror game developed and published digitally by Behaviour for the PC (via Steam) on November 22, 2019. It was originally released as a paid product in Steam Early Access form (originally under the name Deathgarden) on August 14, 2018 and was later discontinued, with its servers closed on August 12, 2020.
Similar to the studio's earlier asymmetrical multiplayer survival horror game Dead by Daylight, the game had up to five players (as "Scavengers") trying to escape an enclosed randomized arena (known as the "Deathgarden") while being hunted by another player (as the "Hunter"). Like Dead by Daylight, it used multiple camera perspectives (third-person for Scavengers and first-person for Hunters) and had a persistent experience point system with upgradable weapons and abilities.
The game received a cross-promotion with the Terminator series of films on February 26, 2019 as paid DLC. Released as the "Terminator Set", it added a new skin for The Poacher that resembles the endoskeleton of the T-800.
- Fog - Unlocked from the start. His main Vambrance Power is Smoke Screen, which deploys a temporary 12-meter cloud of smoke that blocks visibility. He can alternatively use Heal.
- Ghost - His main Vambrance Power is Active Camo, which temporarily grants invisibility to himself and all nearby allies. He can alternatively use Clone.
- Inked - Her main Vambrance Power is Shield, which temporarily grants a health shield to herself and all nearby allies. She can alternatively use Active Camo.
- Sawbones - Her main Vambrance Power is Heal, which heals herself and all nearby allies. She can alternatively use Shield.
- Switch - Her main Vambrance Power is Clone, which creates a temporary hologram that runs in a specific direction. She can alternatively use Smoke Screen.
- Dash - His main Vambrance Power is Speed Boost, which creates a temporary 3-meter cloud of smoke that augments the sprinting speed of all Survivors inside. He can alternatively use Active Camo.
- The Inquisitor - Unlocked from the start. His power is Anti-Personnel Turret, which allows him to place up to two automated sentry turrets. Loadout includes a medium-ranged fully-automatic assault rifle with upgradable damage (Snake Bite) and a close-ranged semi-automatic shotgun with upgradable damage falloff (Mauler 190). Can unlock the Stalker's TriSynkt .45c as a replacement.
- The Poacher - His power is Proximity Mines, which allows him to deploy proximity-triggered explosive mines. Loadout includes a medium-ranged fully-automatic light machine gun with upgradable magazine size (Passam Hacksaw T24) and a close-ranged fully-automatic shotgun with upgradable recoil control (Jasper 67V). Can unlock a hunting shotgun with upgradable damage (Flynn SN14) as a replacement.
- The Stalker - Her power is Fade, which allows her to become temporary invisible. Loadout includes a medium-ranged three-round-burst battle rifle with upgradable reloading speed (TriSynkt .45c) and a long-ranged sniper rifle with upgradable rate-of-fire (Core Design TTX22). Can unlock a fully-automatic sniper rifle with upgradable improvements to movement aim spread (Mowzer 320) as a replacement.
- The Veteran - Her power is Orbital Strike, which allows her to call in a damaging area-of-effect missile strike. Loadout includes a grenade launcher with upgradable velocity (Rattler RX35) and a triple-barreled carbine rifle with upgradable magazine size (Cerberus 38B). Can unlock the Poacher's Jasper 67V as a replacement.