Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Defiance

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Apr 02, 2013

Defiance is a free-to-play MMO-shooter that coincides with events in a television series of the same name, depicting humans and aliens working together on a ravaged, mutated Earth. The game is multi-platform, but does not support cross-platform play.

Defiance; One Month Later

atmonauti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By atmonauti

null

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@atmonauti: Your first post was okay, second post sucked ass though; 50% success ratio! In all seriousness this is about what I expected, the show is definitely not bad by Sci Fi standards and since it is a Sci Fi show it'll probably go on for at least a couple more seasons. Good to hear some further feedback about the game, still waiting to vulture a copy for $20-30

jaycrockett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 5

I've been meaning to write my initial impressions down as well, but I haven't had the time, I'm still playing! I just finished up the main story, and they are adding new content today. I may burn out before I get through everything. But I tend to play games fairly slowly.

I do agree, it's a better shooter than an MMO.

Avatar image for scottygrayskull
    scottygrayskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By scottygrayskull

I got into it last week. It's not bad. Still buggy as all hell though, like how my friends can't invite me into their guild, but I get invites from randoms just fine. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.