The long awaited new title in the Delta Force game series, Angel Falls sees the setting shift to modern day Venezuela. The plot is expected to involve many real world issues such as local expansionism, Globalism, drug trafficking, and so on. Most game environments will consist of scarcely populated jungles . Novalogic has said in their press release of the game that it's expected features are to be:
- 12 single player missions over 3 campaigns.
- 12 multiplayer maps supporting multiple game types including TKOTH, CTF, TDM & DM.
- Utilizes real “Delta Force” scenarios, tactics and equipment in course of game through extensive consultations with Delta Force operators.
- Seamless large-scale environments encompassing land, air and sea-based vehicles.
- Gratifying gunplay, well-balanced weapons, and tactically interesting dynamic environments.
- Supporting up to 200 combatants, per game, in online play.
- Windows XP, Vista.
- 2.6Ghz P4 CPU
- 1 GB of RAM (2GB Recommended)
- DVD-ROM drive
- 5GB Free Hard Drive Space
- Pixel Shader 3.0 or better video card (ATI 1900 , NVidia 7900 or better recommended)
- DirectX 9.0c or higher