Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

How do i get co-op going?

Avatar image for antoinediamonds
    AntoineDiamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AntoineDiamonds

My brother and I are trying to get into the same game but we have no idea how to "invite" each other. Note that we both just bought the game and both are still in 1-1.

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ghost249

@AntoineDiamonds: in order to coop both of you have to beat the boss phalanx in 1-1 and talk to the maiden back in the nexus and then monumental at the VERY top of the nexus thus you should have everything you need to go cooping. Requirements for cooping: the host (in this case either you or your brother) has to be in body form (you'll know if your alive if you don't see phantomish outline and a full health bar), the other person will have to be in soul form which if you both defeated the phalanx boss, one of you just kill yourselves in the nexus, then go into the world you wish to coop (Note: you must be at least 10 levels near each other so if your for example soul lvl 14 you brother cannot be higher then 24 [this is me rough guessing though you can search for the wiki with the level range tool]). Also if you want to know your soul level just press start and you'll find it. Now the final part to cooping is that you both must agree on a spot to meet so that way you can summon him more often then some random stranger pulling him. IMPORTANT info: the phantom that you are summoning (if they reach the boss alive and help you throughout the fight) kills the boss for you (if you are the host) they will not get to progress further on to help you if they, the phantom, did not kill the boss in their own world. (that sounds like gibberish but think about it carefully)

Edit: that is one of the longest post I have ever posted actually ignoring the blog.

kingzetta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By kingzetta

you don't

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.