Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Oct 06, 2009

Demon's Souls is an action-RPG developed by From Software and released in 2009. It quickly became popular within hardcore circles for its relentlessly steep difficulty level, deep combat system, and unique multiplayer integration.

Plain ol' wooden catalyst location?

Avatar image for wii60bigscreengamer
    Wii60BigScreenGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

i'm about 10 hours in and my character didn't start the game with a catalyst... but now that magic is available to me, i'd like to use spells, but i can't find just your basic wooden catalyst to start out with, and i'd really rather not start completely over to change my class to get one.... the guy that sells spells in the Nexus doesn't sell catalysts. is there a merchant somewhere i can pick one up from or do i have to wait for a lucky drop from a dead mage?? any help would be great... i spent about 150 hours loving Dark Souls, and used the hell outta some pyromancy, and i just wanna set dudes on fire in this "souls" game too!! thanks!

Ghost249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Ghost249

@Wii60BigScreenGamer: you can find a catalyst on top of the checkpoints of the three sections that the big flying red dragon breaths its fires on

Avatar image for antoinediamonds
    AntoineDiamonds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By AntoineDiamonds

top of first tower when first starting 1-2..you can just do 3-1 and you'll get the silver one

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.