Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Demon's Souls

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Nov 12, 2020

Developed by Bluepoint, this is a full remake of FromSoftware's Demon's Souls from 2009.

Should i play with 2 upgraded weapons ?

InStInCt666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since this games really plays with the type of damage you do (blunt, slash, thrust etc.)

Do you guys recommend i upgrade 2 different type of weapon ?

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

It's not like anything can't be tackled with one but it all really depends on the moveset of the weapon. I would say that blunt weapons sure do make short work of skeletons in 4-1 and so forth but other than that you'll be fine with a single wepaon for the whole game as long as you feel comfortable using it.

Shindig

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends on the weapons you pick up. I use pokey shit for the guys in Stonefang but only if I haven't got a good main option.

ajamafalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Not the answer you're looking for, but it depends on the weapons and your build. Most people will tend to take a different route through the game depending on what their build is and what items they're prioritizing first for that playthrough, so often the damage type resistances can be overpowered by sheer power at a certain point.

Obviously you can also do stuff like 'get A to get B to get C' etc., which is what I typically do on a playthrough where I don't have something preplanned. Something like Mail Breaker from 1-1 to kill miners in 2-1/2-2 to get Dragon Longsword from 2-2 to kill guys in 5-1 to get Blessed Mace from 5-1 to kill skeletons in 4-1 to farm the reapers/rescue Saint Urbain in 4-2 to kickstart a playthrough, for example. The more times you play through a Souls game, the more routes you'll find like the above that open up to you to make starting a new character easier. In Dark Souls 1, you can basically have a completed character build before you even fight the first non-tutorial boss if you take the Master Key, depending on what you're going for.

ghost_cat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I know is that, according to Breaking Brad, you should use your fists on those skeletons in world 4.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.