This game is pretty rad!

meatsofevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Here's the Xbox launch trailer:

It's a run-based procedural freeriding game that has a Skate-like trick/control system, FTL-like campaign, and Trackmania style multiplayer. I've been having a ton of fun with it so far on PC. You also unlock cosmetics and stuff by finishing runs and completing challenges (no loot boxes)

Better than a Can Can?
    Better than a Can Can?

You gain "rep" by riding dangerously/doing tricks. You then earn Crew Members the more rep you get and they give you passive bonuses that affect you/the tracks. Right now there are 9 worlds to ride in, each with different obstacles and general track feel.

Yup, you have to beat a boss track to move to the next world.
    Yup, you have to beat a boss track to move to the next world.

Some of the nodes on the map have modifiers on them, like dangerous weather, more rep gain, take more hp damage on a bail, and even a helmet cam that gains more rep. This game gets very fast so the helmet cam stages can get super intense.

This little windmill accessory was a
    This little windmill accessory was a "Rare" drop and it spins as you ride!

There's also a replay editor, and even a freeplay track editor that I haven't touched, but from the sounds of it it might just be tweaking the procedural generation. In terms of the multiplayer it will just drop players into the seed your running and you will just see them riding around on the tracks with no collision, and you can set up a private session to ride with friends.

I would love to hear if anyone else is playing, it's super fun!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.