Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

Bungie really doesn't want us to infuse things anymore

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By darkjohnny47

I am not gonna grind rep on a planet to have enough shards/dust/whatever to infuse weapons and armor. And everything wants Masterwork cores just to infuse stuff, WHAT?!

i get why they would do it (wanting us to use new stuff instead of old) but i have masterwork arms that i want to infuse and i will not grind planetary resources. This is not Destiny 1 and I don't have time for that anymore.

There's a few more things I'm unsure of, but this really bugs me because it makes no sense.

ll_Exile_ll

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

The idea is that you shouldn't be infusing stuff earlier in the power grind. Hold on to that masterwork armor until you are at an endgame power level. You shouldn't be looking to infuse that every time you increase 5 or 10 power levels. When you're at a point in the progression where you're going to want to be setting up your endgame gear, that's when you spend the resources to infuse your best stuff. At that point, you'll have plenty of the resources required.

As you're playing the story and making your way through the standard progression, you just want to be using whatever stuff you find. You're a long way away from really needing to worry about infusing stuff.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what is the level and light cap now? i have no idea anymore. I started over on xbox and only have a hunter to 348.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

btw, you can buy infusion materials from the spider guy in the Tangled shore. just got that far.

John1912

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By John1912

Bungie fell from grace pretty hard. I actually played a lot of original Destiny. Gave Destiny 2 about a week. Honestly dont support them. Just garbage from what the marketing campaign promised, and they should be held to account on that alone. They are not even "good" games.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know whats really weird with this expansion?

Nathan Fillion is gone as Cayde-6. Nolan North has played the voice of your ghost since Peter Dinklege left. Now, Nolan is voicing Cayde-6 and your ghost, which is really weird if you think about the fact that he played Drake in Uncharted and Nathan Fillion is everyone's fave to play Drake in a live-action movie, he even filmed that Uncharted short recently.

to sum up: Nolan talks to himself and its weird.

TheHT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

You know whats really weird with this expansion?

Nathan Fillion is gone as Cayde-6. Nolan North has played the voice of your ghost since Peter Dinklege left. Now, Nolan is voicing Cayde-6 and your ghost, which is really weird if you think about the fact that he played Drake in Uncharted and Nathan Fillion is everyone's fave to play Drake in a live-action movie, he even filmed that Uncharted short recently.

to sum up: Nolan talks to himself and its weird.

Wouldn't be the first time:

Loading Video...

Forcen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 31

Wait, I thought they killed Cayde so they didn't have to hire Fillion anymore since he is probably busy with lots of stuff but they couldn't even get him to do the last stuff before his character dies?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.