Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

Less than two weeks out: a reminder that you need to join a clan

• 136 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-610c321d60197
    deactivated-610c321d60197

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@onarum: yyuupp, joined up last night after seeing the thread.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arcadefire: Then I think you're all set, gonna play the shit out of it on Monday!

IceLaRoq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By IceLaRoq

Just joined the PS4 clan and first post on GB! Over the last couple of days I've gone from not really caring to genuinely excited for Destiny 2.

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@icelaroq said:

Just joined the PS4 clan and first post on GB! Over the last couple of days I've gone from not really caring to genuinely excited for Destiny 2.

Welcome to the forum. I was always looking forward to Destiny 2, but this is the video that pushed my hype levels into "ahhhh!" territory, recently.

Loading Video...

ClockOut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By ClockOut

@zevvion:

Thanks for all the info, I just sent a request to join Cerberus Wolves (is it called that because cerberus had multiple heads and the clan is focussed on team work? If so, pretty cool name!)

It says here that it's GMT focussed but the 100.io page that was linked to said it was mainly US time, has this changed?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

@clockout: Ha, yeah, I'm pretty childish when it comes to videogame-naming things. To be specific, Cerberus was obviously the three headed guard dog. The word itself is synonym for guardian. Wolves hunt in packs and use teamwork where even the weaker wolves are able to take down bigger prey. You play a Guardian in Destiny.

So yeah, it's basically a bunch of word play that is supposed to identify the clan as a teamwork and inclusion-oriented clan of Guardians that best stuff regardless of skill level. That's not to say only 'bad' players are in the clan, but it's about fun and the good players can cover and/or teach the less good players.

IceLaRoq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spaceinsomniac: Goddamn, that video is great. I hadn't seen it yet. That initial character's armor looks really cool. The Gamespot article about how the world is more open and the side content is more entertaining along with providing better rewards got me excited too.

Avatar image for viciousbearmauling
    ViciousBearMauling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Joined the PC clan. See y'all in October

DemonicGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can you not join from mobile? Trying to join the PC clan and I can't find the join button! Unless you can only be in one in which case I can't find a way to leave my current one!

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonicgoblin: Yeah you can only be in one clan at a time.

Not sure how the layout is in mobile, but there should be a button saying "clan profile" or "member options", that then takes you to a place you can leave the clan you're in

DemonicGoblin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@onarum: apparently the site is really bad on mobile, at least on my phone. All I see is the emblem and the name. When I landscape my phone I only see half of the emblem and nothing else.

Guess I'll just wait and do it at home. Couldn't find a link to desktop version either.

Keirgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By Keirgo

@demonicgoblin: @onarum: I don't know if this is happening to you, but on my phone it was cutting off most of the page, and would not allow me to scroll down. This is on a Nexus 6P using chrome. Though I was able to select "request desktop site", after that it worked fine. Hope this helps a little.

Edit: I took to long, haha.

onarum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah just do it at home, there's plenty of space in the clan still

thevamp25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By thevamp25

shit, looks like all the ps4 clans are full. Is there anymore ps4 clans besides murder birds I could join?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#65  Edited By Hestilllives19

@thevamp25: Yeah, I noticed this as well. I was trying to have my brother in law join when it was at 96/100 for The Murder Birds. It looks like we are capping at that. I removed the 1 Xbox player who had joined and sent him an invite to the Xbox Clan. Clans look to be capping there at 96. I just checked Cerberus Wolves, they are currently as I type this at 51/96 so they still have some room. At this rate though they will fill up fast too. I'm looking into other solutions, I'll let you guys know if anything pans out. We may need 1 person who is currently Clanless, that plans on playing a lot of D2 and sticking around to create a new PS4 Clan though. I'll let you guys know if that is needed though soon.

Note: I will check The Murder Birds after the 2nd reset, if players have not signed into Destiny 2 and at least created a Destiny 2 character yet, I will remove them from the Clan due to being at capacity (this is because we still had some D1 players who may be inactive now). If anyone will be out of town or has any legitimate reason to not be playing but still wants to remain in the Clan, send me a PM.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmm... PS4 Clan already full... Bummer.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is the link to the Cerberus Wolves Discord. If you are in or about to join Cerberus Wolves, remember to join it!

elwaldorf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

just requested to join the Wolves! Looking forward to get back into it.

Nergrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sent a request to the Cerberus Wolves, will be fun to actually experience the raids this time around.

Pascy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Kind of bums me out I'll be playing on PC and won't be able to play with you guys at Cerberus Wolves again. I really enjoyed playing with you guys and you were great shepherding me on my first raid, it made for one of my favourite gaming moments of last year.

Kain55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sent in a request to Cerberus Wolves. KainLV is my PSNID and Kain55XIII is the Bungie profile name. I've actually been in Cerberus Wolves in the past. There's a good chance I'll be switching from PS4 to PC when that launches but I'll just have to see.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pascy: Yeah, good times! You can join the PC one though. There's quite a few GB dudes in it right now.

MattGiersoni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@zevvion Thanks for the discord link, I made an acc yesterday and the one sent via a pm on bungie expired. This one above works, thanks!

Lanceuppercut

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#74  Edited By Lanceuppercut

I created an Xbox club to be able to see who's playing outside of looking at a pc or Destiny app. Just search for GiantBomb Destiny Clan we still have slots available to Xbox players at BatmanBatmanBatman

IceLaRoq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is there a Murder Birds Discord link?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Hestilllives19

@icelaroq: We don't have our own Discord Server like Cerberus Wolves does, we just use the Giantbomb Destiny Discord Server that is for everyone.

IceLaRoq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, thanks. I've never used Discord before so I am trying to figure it out.

navidkdaryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By navidkdaryan

Just sent a request for Cerberus Wolves. I'm littlepeasoup on Bungie, and navidkd on PSN. Can't wait to jump back into Destiny, it's been about a year since I last played, but I think I'm ready for more Destiny.

jaqkeily

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By jaqkeily

@zevvion: Excellent. I've put in a request for Cerberus Wolves. Not sure I have any strengths to cover my flaws though...

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

The game feels really good on Pc. I'm real happy to see the clans all filling up. Hopefully we all have a lot of fun with the community!

swaney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just sent in a Cerberus Wolves request. vvinter_mute on PSN and Bungie.net.

church069

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty hyped for Destiny 2, I played a lot of Destiny 1 by myself, and while I enjoyed it, playing alone meant I didn't get to participate in the raid portion of the game all that much. Hope to do a lot more of that stuff this time around, sent a request to the Xbox clan.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By Hestilllives19

@zevvion: @jaqkeily: What Zevvion means by that is everyone is actually just suppose to cover his flaws, right Zev...

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really having some inner turmoil on whether I can wait for Pc, and not just go with console for now.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I'm really having some inner turmoil on whether I can wait for Pc, and not just go with console for now.

I had the same feelings but ultimately decided to get it on PC. I mean that's what we are all asking for right when the first one came out, a pc version... I wouldn't blame you if you went either way though.

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan
    @themanwithnoplan said:

I had the same feelings but ultimately decided to get it on PC. I mean that's what we are all asking for right when the first one came out, a pc version... I wouldn't blame you if you went either way though.

I'm gonna stick it out for the Pc. Just too good to pass on.

I_Stay_Puft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@i_stay_puft said:
    @themanwithnoplan said:

Good choice. I just hopped on the beta and I gotta admit playing Destiny at near 60 fps with a mouse and keyboard is pretty great.

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanwithnoplan said:
    @i_stay_puft said:
    @themanwithnoplan said:

Good choice. I just hopped on the beta and I gotta admit playing Destiny at near 60 fps with a mouse and keyboard is pretty great.

It really does feel incredible. The ease of aiming made me feel like a pro super fast. It's also nice to have quick and easy access to the GB destiny discord by alt tabbing, instead of using an app or whatever.

jackburtonme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Just sent a request for Cerberus Wolves. "ellswells" on PSN. Looking forward to playing some Destiny again!

silky5lick8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By silky5lick8

i sent a request for wolves

JoeMarsden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've put in a request for the Cerberus Wolves (Super Joe / Super_Joe_UK).

ihateyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Request sent from a Hunter main with 250+ hours of D1 experience for Cerberus Wolves on PS4 :)

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

Oh yeah, @zevvion would you mind changing the Pc clan name on the op? We're The Taswell Corps now, after a vote we had. I think we just hit max with 99 people joined. Might be room for one more? No idea what the max actually is given the Ps4 clan is capped at 96.

Also, here's our flag. Just for people to see cause why not?

Luchadeer watches over us.
    Luchadeer watches over us.

SamJ5001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just put in a request to join the Cerberus Wolves! Really actually quite excited for next week's shenanigans, now. Love me some Destiny!

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@samj5001 said:

Just put in a request to join the Cerberus Wolves! Really actually quite excited for next week's shenanigans, now. Love me some Destiny!

Really jealous over here on my Pc... I hope everyone on consoles has a fun time next week when it launches!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Taswell Corps is actually full at 100/100. I believe @zevvion was talking about creating a Cerberus Wolves PC Clan for the other PC players and himself, but he will let you guys know if/when that happens. In other news, we have a new PS4 Clan since we are quickly running out of space there, the Kessler Corps run by TheVamp25 and it is ready for some of you Clanless guys to jump right in. Also, keep in mind the main Clans and Grouping post is being constantly updated, so all of this information, plus how many members there were the last time I checked are there. Check there if you guys need more info on Clans. Another thing posted there is the Giantbomb Destiny Discord. With the PC Beta up. It has been growing quite a bit and is an extremely useful tool for you guys to use to both Chat and for PC players, use as a Voice Chat. There are now plenty of Voice Channels (22 Channels) to utilize. @zevvion do you mind updating this post with the relevent information from here? Thanks.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Keep us updated on a new PC clan. I'm interested for sure.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@artisanbreads: For now I highly recommend joining the Discord Server. All of the Grouping on PC that I've seen has gone through that so far regardless of being in the PC Clan primarily due to the Clan Features not being active in the Beta.

ArtisanBreads

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@hestilllives19: Cool. I'm not in on the Beta, just waiting to jump in on release. I was glad to hear it runs well and is fun, that's enough for me to finally get in on some Destiny.

Avatar image for octopusrocketmark
    Octopusrocketmark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I prefer to play solo but I joined Batman on xbox, let's see how this goes.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.