Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

Looking for some bombers to play D2 with

threeve703

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I’ve been playing Forsaken regularly since the Thanksgiving sale, enjoying the loot treadmill and fun shooting enough to pick up the season pass and keep playing for the long term. But I mostly play solo because of my limited time and schedule, and a lot of folks I used to play with are doing other stuff.

I never post here but I’ve been a member of GB for a while now, and was hoping I might be able to connect with some of you to play. I’m on PS4 and my PSN is Threeve703. If you’re interested please feel to send me a friend request and let me know you’re from GB. And if there is a group of folks with adult lives and jobs who are able to get together on an a basis consistent with those burdens, I’d love to join if you’ll have me. I’m not the best Destiny player but I do eat bullets very well. Never underestimate the value of a meat shield.

Hoping and looking forward to playing with some of you!

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

There is a Giant Bomb Destiny discord server that might appeal to you! The linking tool isn't working for me right now, but it's just called Giant Bomb Destiny, I believe, if you want to search for it.

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.