So far from what I've read and seen these seem to be common issues:
- Stuttering and worse performance after 1-2 hours of gameplay. Seems to be some kind of memory leak bug. One solution is to restart the game.
- Some people have reported that the slowdown and performance issues that occur after an hour of play are related to big clans. Some people have reported that leaving their clan or switching your region to a different region than your clan(Europe to Americas and vice versa) in the battle.net launcher have eliminated the performance issues that occur after running the game for an hour. Others have reported that leaving their clan or switching region doesn't make any difference. Give it a try and see if it works for you.
- Lower performance in big open environments with lots of players. Might be due to CPU limitations or poor multi-threading support.
- Lower performance after changing video settings. Restarting the game solves it.
- AMD Phenom users crashing.
AMD Vega users crashing in the "six" story mission when nearing the building. One solution is to play the game on another computer or use the integrated graphics like Intel HD instead of your AMD card. AMD is looking into what is causing the crash. I guess that part of Nessus is kind of off limits for Vega users until they fix it.Fixed! AMD released a new driver update that fixes the crash: Radeon Software Crimson Relive 17.10.3.
As always from Andrew from Nvidia wrote a comprehensive video settings guide with interactive image comparisons for each setting.
Changing video settings a lot seems to cause to stutter issues. Restarting the game after changing your video settings seems to solve it.
For me it's been running fine at 60 on a Vega 56 on high with anti aliasing and SSAO off and DOF at low on 2160p(4k). It drops to 40-50 in big areas with lots of players though. I'm also getting lower performance after a couple of hours of running the game forcing me to restart the game.
How has your experience on the PC been?