Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny 2

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Sep 06, 2017

The full-fledged follow-up to Bungie's sci-fi "looter shooter", streamlining much of the previous game's mechanics while featuring larger worlds and new abilities. It was later made free-to-play.

So, is THIS game any good for a solo player?

• 51 results
    nutter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

#51  Edited By nutter

@bored_and_agitated: @ntm: That’s what my crew is doing. We haven’t played Destiny 2 since everyone saw through it’s endgame bullshit last year.

We’ve played a Nightfall or a story mission here and a public event there. We’re getting used to the new systems, but it seems that a lot of the shit that had us all jump ship has been remediated well enough.

When the expansion is on the cheap on Black Friday, we’ll hit the download button and give it a shot.

EDIT: Going forward, we’re working under the assumption that Destiny games will not be worth the time or money for the first year. If Bungie managed to release two half-assed Destiny games in a row that needed a year and an additional $40 investment to fix, maybe just wait and see what the word is on Destiny 3: Year 2.

Brendan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

I dunno, other than the stuff you do with others this game seems...to easy? The story stuff I just breezed through with no problem and it's not like the story is interesting. I haven't hopped on the new thing because I think I'm fully off the Destiny train now but I wouldn't have lasted long if not for playing stuff with friends.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.