Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Are you still playing Destiny and looking to do activities, Raids, Trials something else? Team up!

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Zevvion

TL;DR: We're looking for more people to play Raids and Trials with. Leave a message stating which you wish to join. You can also sign up for the clan here.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

Rise of Iron came out. The Raid was beaten. Trials was launched, people were drenched in sweat had fun. Heroic Raid came out, it was beaten. Iron Banner came and went, people had a good time. As usual, when the new content has been exhausted, a lot of people stop playing. This is of course fine, but it leaves the people still looking to play with no one to play with.

For a couple of weeks now, we've been struggling to get Raids going. Even one Raid a week is too much at the moment, we just don't have the people willing to do it. As one of the Giant Bomb clans, we (Cerberus Wolves) ask those that still play Destiny or are looking to play it again to join us. Raids, Trials, Iron Banner even bounties. Whatever you're in for, you're welcome to join us.

There are two requirements to join Cerberus Wolves:

1. You're a decent human being (no hating, shouting, constant negativity, annoying craziness).
    2. You're looking to play with fellow clan members.

You're free to take breaks from the game as much as you want, though if you're inactive for a long time or very rarely play with any other clan members, you might get removed because a giant list of members that don't interact with each other is the same as no list at all.

Are you up for it? Leave a comment with what type of activities you're looking to do (Raids, Trials, other activities) and you'll be added to the appropriate message strings. Be sure to state your timezone (if you can only play certain hours), level of experience and character level. You don't need to become a clan member if you do not want to. If you do want to be a clan member, sign up here. Benefit of being a clan member is being able to see who else from the clan is online. It makes teaming up a lot easier.

Wait a minute, I was a member, was I kicked?

You might have been. The mission statement of Cerberus Wolves has recently been changed. The idea behind the clan was that you could take a break from the game and return whenever you wanted, even if it was years later. While the essence of that statement is still true, we found that we had a list of over 200 members of which only 4 were active. We couldn't even get a single Raid going in weeks. As stated before, a giant list of inactive players might as well be no list at all.

You were most likely kicked because one of the following applied to you:

• You didn't play the game at all in a very, very long time.
    • You didn't play with anyone else from the clan.
    • No one I know played with you; which means I couldn't tell if you active.
    • A mistake was made when kicking you (managing clan members is not a slick feature of the site).

If you feel you shouldn't have been kicked or if you change your mind and want back in, leave a comment as stated above as if you were to join for the first time.

Strangestories

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I've been wanting to do the raid since I got the game but no one I used to play with got the expansion. So yeah, I'd love to do it at some point. Currently visiting my parents for the holidays, though, so I can't play until early next week.

Time zone is US EST. I did the Taken King raid twice when it first came out and I have years of WoW raiding experience (I was a class and raid leader in a raiding guild). Main is a Warlock at like 386 light or something close to that. PSN is Quinndolyne.

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

I'm on the GB clan. My PSN ID: TheRevisionIsm.

Kinda busy weekend coming but when I'll have time I will gladly join in. Interested in doing Wrath of the Machine raid and some Osiris trials.

I mostly play at nights. US Central time.

Masha2932

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Happy to play with and help GB folk do the raid and just have fun with other activities. I don't have a set schedule so I'm on whenever.

PSN: same as my username

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

@mordukai: You're in the group, but don't have the clantag. Could you go to the page listed in the OP and request to join the clan itself? It will make you show up on the clan list in the game which would be very useful.

@masha2932 Added. We're trying to set a Raid up for an hour from now. If you're interested, there are still some spots open.

@strangestories Added. We only do Heroic Raids anymore so you'll have to dive into the deep end immediately. Should probably be fine at 386 Light, though you'll die a bunch.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#6  Edited By Hestilllives19

@zevvion: No Annoying Craziness, I guess I'm out... Seriously, looks like you really cleaned house on Cerberus Wolves. I noticed that before reading the entire post. Had to do the same before Rise of Iron for anyone that hadn't played in awhile, I think I cleared around 50 people off of the now BatmanBatmanBatman PS4. Because of all the XOne guys we have two separate clans now. If you ever need the extra body to fill a Raid and I'm on, feel free to hit me up. And good luck with the clan reorganization stuff... it's always fun (and I always feel bad for kicking out people that never play anymore for some reason, even though I know it has to be done).

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.