Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Looking for fellow Xbox One players

NickTheDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

Hey guys,

I only recently really got in to the game. I hit 22 today, and bought the expansions yesterday. I'm pretty casual, but I wouldn't mind some people to play with. The game is way better playing with other people, and I wouldn't mind running strikes and whatnot with a good team. Hit me up!

Gamertag is NickDynmo. Send me a friend request, and mention that you got my gamertag from Giant Bomb.

onyxghost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

Take it from a lvl 34 guardian, you should check out.

- Destiny.lfg

- the100.io

- Destiny companion app, forums, recruitment

Any of these three sites will find you a team for just about any activity in no time. The 100 even sets you up with people by timezone.

NickTheDynamo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

I've come to find that the GB community is consistently pretty chill, good, helpful people. Whenever I find people to play with on other sites, the community varies greatly. I'd like to stick to the GB community, but if nothing else comes up I'll check out those sites, as well.

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

you or anyone else from Giant Bomb can add me.

GT: Old Man Light

have all the DLC and a level 33 Warlock, 32 Titan and 10 Hunter. I usually play dailies and bounties in the mornings while i'm doing my stationary bike or in the evenings i do more co-op stuff. i typically try to run the weekly heroic and nightfall strikes with all my characters that are the right level, and try to do Prison of Elders 32 once or twice a week. I'm on east coast time.

Avatar image for michael_langman
    Michael_Langman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Michael_Langman

GT:Kobra Zero, add me and I'm down to go through some raids or nightfall strikes or any coop stuff really. Have a level 24 titan and level 5 hunter

mdock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By mdock

GT: obiburke I'm just getting back into Destiny after stalling out last year. Started the DLC yesterday and still haven't done any raids, nightfalls, etc. LVL 28 Warlock

BRG9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Also just getting on the Destiny train after finding the game at a good price. I'm a level 12 Warlock, definitely happy to make some friends for this game. GT: BRG9000

Avatar image for colonel_pockets
    Colonel_Pockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 46

I have a 32 warlock, 32 hunter and 34 titan on XBL.

GT: drays15

R3Qui4M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Any bombers trying to do trials?

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

Lincoln Force NA Central has an Xbox Clan, but there are only a couple people in it. But I think those 3 guys still play, or at least have played since House of Wolves. It's open so if you guys want to jump in there feel free to. I only play on PS4, but you can use the forum there and wall to get in touch with each other to play Raids/Prison/Trails, etc.

linkster7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I too am looking for some XONE duders to do nightfalls and such with
    Gamertag : Linkster7

Cameron_Friend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to get in on this action. Lvl 31 Warlock, 22 Titan and working on leveling up a Hunter to 20 on occasion.

GT: Camer0n Friend

tds418

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Anyone in this thread should feel free to add me, GT: Harpua418

Been playing since launch, took a month off after House of Wolves came out but getting back into it to finish up stuff I want to do before The Taken King comes out. Have a 34 Titan, 33 Warlock, and 27 Hunter.

ztiesman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am looking for Giantbomb Destiny players as well(Xbox One).

I have a lvl 22 Warlock I am working on. GT - JohnnyUtah96

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hestilllives19

Flaregun made a post the other day about this. While I don't play Destiny on XBox One, I do have one and run Lincoln Force NA Central. We do have an Xbox Clan and I'd love for you guys to sign up there so you can play together. We have a lot of experienced PS4 Destiny players so you can ask questions of us on the forums there. One of our PS4 players, Mech, leveled a Hunter to 34 just over the weekend so for those of you struggling to still hit level cap we can help advise you on how to do that.

shorap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My gamertag is shorap and any xbox one destiny duders can add me as well.

DeathTrap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I recently picked up Destiny for XBONE (previously played for a bit on PS4, but didn't know anyone and it's boring to play solo all the time). My XBONE name is Tenebrous Void.

Skyrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Figure I'll add my gamertag to the barrel here. I'm a pretty new player, haven't even done the first strike.

GT: CapnSandwich

pweidman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By pweidman

Stopped playing when most of my friends quit. Would be willing to help lvl new players in PVE, and especially finish the HoW content w/GB duders.

GT= PWEID5

Avatar image for zombiepsychosis
    ZombiePsychosis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been struggling to find groups in Destiny. Basically any game on Xbox One since most RL friends decided to go PS4

>.<

It occurs to me to finally break my GB Forum cherry since there's a whole damn community here which, for no real reason, I haven't been community-izing(?) with.

Enough waffle; got a 32 Warlock, 32 Hunter, 32 Titan and have only ever run VoG once. Sigh.

Hope to see a few of you about.

UK player.

GT: DeadZombieShock

OatsaPlenty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I've been struggling to find groups in Destiny. Basically any game on Xbox One since most RL friends decided to go PS4

>.<

It occurs to me to finally break my GB Forum cherry since there's a whole damn community here which, for no real reason, I haven't been community-izing(?) with.

Enough waffle; got a 32 Warlock, 32 Hunter, 32 Titan and have only ever run VoG once. Sigh.

Hope to see a few of you about.

UK player.

GT: DeadZombieShock

Hey,

I'm in a similar boat - know some PS4 guys (only got one other Xbox duder) and also in the UK. Looking to do PoE, VoG and Crota's End, plus whatever these Court of Oryx events are and the new raid, once Taken King's out.

Usually only run Iron Banner, for PvP - wouldn't mind teaming up for that also though, if only to share the lag woe.

GT: Oatsaplenty

Got all characters leveled, I main a Titan Striker (don't mind running whatever though).

I'm usually on between 19:00 - 00:00 UK time, during the week; weekends are a bit more flexible - just depends how rambunctious my kid's being.

(Approval on Lincoln Force / Lincoln Force EU pending...)

logikk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm also looking for some duder's to play with on the XBONE. Feel free to add me. I played a bit when destiny first came out, but recently just got the expansions, so getting back into it a little. I have a lvl 27 hunter.

GT: logskis

quicklookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT: Killingfurball i have all the dlc and im just hoping i will get all three characters light level 34 before taken king

quicklookman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont know if this forum is dead but if anyone wants to try to do the raid or some trials of osirs or anything hit me up GT: Killingfurball

VannaDwight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Same here. @quicklookman@messier and I have a group going. Add either of us. GT: RyMiBos OR Messier75

I dont know if this forum is dead but if anyone wants to try to do the raid or some trials of osirs or anything hit me up GT: Killingfurball

KirePDX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By KirePDX

I binged on the game this past weekend and am now up to lvl. 29 with a hunter. I need some support with raids and anyone else that wants to play. Based in Portland, OR, so will be playing mostly pacific time.

GT: KirePDX

Avatar image for thefrozenpoison
    thefrozenpoison

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just started playing. Have a level 25 Hunter and a low level (3or4) Titan and have mostly played solo. Looking for some mp with chill folks. Big bombcast fan.

Gamer tag: thefrozenpoison

skuski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#28 skuski  Online

Is anyone able to help me with the last four levels of Taken King this week? They're getting difficult to solo... GT skuski

Eder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 43

Wish I could help but I just got the game yesterday lol. GT Hotsp0t If anyone is totally new to the game I haven't even opened it yet.

JayCar2a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey, pretty new to destiny, names jaycar2a, let me know you found me on giant bomb in the request so I'll know. Huge fan of everything giant bomb does, just new to posting on here

Avatar image for uhohlovehascometotown
    uhohlovehascometotown

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

cyberbrained

lvl 40 Titan

add me, if y'nasty

nasher27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By nasher27

Started playing again recently, it's pretty hard to get past Lv300 without playing the non-matchmaking content, and all the LFG sites seem to be for Lv320/330+. GT is RealNashty, send me a message if you're on.

Thintri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT: Thintri

Got a level 40 in each class, add me if you want to do some stuff

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Hestilllives19

Hey guys, my best friends Dad was moving up to Xbox One and I wanted to play Destiny with him some so I went out and got The Taken King for X1 pretty cheap. I just hit level 35 last night after playing for about 3 hours but I'm going to need some help pretty soon grinding up light level so that I can play with him when he gets the new X1 in August. I'll need help doing the Court of Oryx and maybe Raid/PoE/Nightfall and Trials if anyone does that on Xbox One. Since I'm new to X1 I have that sweet sweet Refer A Friend for two weeks. It also helps that I'm a Day 1 vet on PS4 and I know everything, it's just a matter of getting the goods on X1 as I literally have everything possible (outside of the odd Legendaries that are hard to come by, Rangefinder Party Crasher +1...) on PS4 now. I won't use the RaF for anyone but a GB user for the next 2 days or so, but after that I'll have to find someone to help me finish some stuff like the Black Spindle mission. Let me know if you are interested in helping a brother out.

Edit: Light level 211 or so now, so I'll be playing PS4 some tonight but tomorrow if nobody has responded I'll probably give the RaF away to someone who can help me out on like Reddit or something. I'll check this first so get with me soon.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.