Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

One Last Hurrah (VoG, Crota, KF, and WotM One Last Time) on PS4

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

#1  Edited By Hestilllives19

Over on the Discord Server several of us have been talking about running the Normal versions of all 4 Destiny Raids one last time. We aren't sure how much interest the Giantbomb Community will have in this or not so we figured we would make a post about it. The plan is to run Vault of Glass, then Crota's End on the first night. Then will will run King's Fall on the second night. And lastly, we will run Wrath of the Machine on the final night. Here is the tentative schedule.

• Vault of Glass: August 31st @ 7-8pm start time CST (5-6pm Pacific)
    • Crota's End: August 31st @ 9-10pm start time CST (7-8pm Pacific) which should conclude around 10-11pm CST (8-9pm Pacific)
    • King's Fall: September 1st @ 8-9pm start time CST (6-7pm Pacific) which should conclude around 10-11:30pm CST (8-9:30 Pacific)
    • Wrath of the Machine: September 2nd @ 8-9pm start time CST (6-7pm Pacific) which should conclude around 10-11:30pm CST (8-9:30 Pacific)

Note: These times may vary depending on schedules and availability, and may go faster or take longer depending on the group.

I will be streaming the game each night as long as I am available at https://www.twitch.tv/hestilllives19. One of the other players, ChancelyS also said he would stream it as well if anyone who cannot make it wants to watch. Here is his Twitch page as well https://www.twitch.tv/beardduder.

If you wish to join us, please list you PSN below and make sure you are leveled appropriately to tackle any of the Raids you will be attempting (Level 40 for Vault of Glass and Crota's End but any LL, LL 290+ for King's Fall, and LL 360+ for Wrath of the Machine. If you only want to try one of the Raids, please list that. Please also list your experience level so that if we get multiple groups going, we can have an equal distribution of experienced vs inexperienced Raiders.

Update: We finished all 4 Raids, showed some GBers a good time and all had a blast doing it. Below are the videos for anyone interested.

CynicalRodent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

PSN - Kravers fully leveled and ready to go for at least Vault of Glass! Can't do Crota, but I can do the other 2!

Avatar image for themanwithnoplan
    TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By TheManWithNoPlan

I'll be able to do Vault of Glass, Crota, and possibly King's fall given I'm 10 light points away from the 290 recommended level. Definitely won't be available for the Wrath of the Machine though. I have basically no experience with these raids. I watched Jeff and Brad go through Vault of Glass with some people however many years ago, so I have a vague recollection of it, but that' about it.

Psn I.D. - JIG1915 (You may tell from the avatar, but this is JoeseffG over on discord.)

I ended up buying Rise of Iron, because Destiny somehow hooked me back in hard a week before it's sequel came out. Wrath of the Machine raid was awesome!

secondhands

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Only have experience with Vault of Glass -- ran it a dozen times in "vanilla" destiny. I'm up for VoG + any of the other 3, I have no idea how much learning they require so if they can't be taught on-the-fly, that's fine. Regardless, I'm stoked to do Vault of Glass one last time.

PSN: secondhands12

light level ~380, central US time

pumpkinheaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By pumpkinheaddy

Pumpk1n_Head_ on Psn, bosschops on discord (man I hate all my dumb internet names). I'm levelled for anything and have experience on VoG, KF, and have been drunkenly ran through Crota by my KF group when we were super over-levelled (so basically don't know what I'm doing). I've never done Wrath though so would be really interested in that.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a post for one of The Murder Birds Admins, PSN Impendingfoil, he's 400 and I've done every Raid with him multiple times. He said he is up for doing King's Fall on Friday and maybe Wrath on Saturday.

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By Sackmanjones

Oooo I've never done them before. I could probably do vault of glass today. I think that's it though. I think I'm very overleveeld for it but I'd like to see the content.

PSN Sackmanjones

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sackmanjones: Don't worry about being overleveled, I'm going into them at 400 with every single Exotic in Destiny. Edit your post with your PSN though so I can send invites to everyone tonight.

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Agreed! Makes it more fun.

pumpkinheaddy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By pumpkinheaddy

Yikes my bad I just did my homework on the time zone difference with BST - no way I can do anything tonight unfortunately. But Saturday though, fuck it! I'll join for Friday if you guys need numbers too.

Have fun dudes

superdomino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PSN: Superdomin-o. Up for any of those

Uppercaseccc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Uppercaseccc

Psn:Uppercaseccc I'm super down for any of theme 400 light across the board you know I'm good lives

Sackmanjones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Shoot.... I guess I uninstalled Destiny and am now stuck with a 32gb patch.... despite having the disc no less! But I may be able to make it around 6 but looks like I may have to catch a different group =(

seemah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By seemah

PSN seamah if you need someone for the VOG raid

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a heads up, I did some late night crunching and I was able to get to 290 light. So I'll be able to do the raid tomorrow with some of ya'll!

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice!!

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep in mind anyone interested in King's Fall tonight we will start getting together in just shy of 4 hours.

transwave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yo! I'll be on this evening and I'm definitely down to join you for KF if you've got the space/need more. Max light, and familiar with the raid.

PSN: transwave

Dayve86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unrelated to this schedule as I've missed most of them, but I'd love to run all the normal mode raids sometime over the next week. Only one I've ever done before is King's Fall. Hit me up on PSN if interested my ID is Dayve86.

David_Crabtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By David_Crabtree

Hey Dudders first time posting on forums. Up for any of the raids. LL 400 and have hard mode +challenge completions on all the raids. Always looking for more raid buddies.

PSN BiblicalCrabby18

See y'all around

joker8765

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Would love to try out any of the raids finally. Think I'm a bit to low LL at LL 336 for Wrath of the machine unfortunately but should be good for any of the others. Feel free to message me on PSN if you need another member and don't mind having a rookie.
    PSN: joker87654

Pazy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd love to be involved in the Raids, at least the final once thats running tonight. I believe my light level is 378 currently, going to try and make 380 to give me a little bit of a buffer for newbieness.

My PSN is "Pazy160" and im on the "Giantbomb Destiny" discord as "Pazy"

PerryVandell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 8

I'm down for Wrath of the Machine tonight! I have all three classes near LL 400. I've cleared it on normal and hard mode, though I don't think I've completed the Aksis challenge (in case that matters).

PSN: Mindscape216

TheManWithNoPlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was so much fun being apart of all this! Hopefully I'll see some of you in Destiny 2!

BeardDuder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morning duders! I just put up two more runs for Vault of Glass into 100.io I would love to get some folks threw it. Or we can change raids if enough people want a different one. Just want some more folks threw the raid before we let desinty 1 go. Head here to sign up.

Sunday night Join here:

https://www.the100.io/game/1022654

Monday night Join here:

https://www.the100.io/game/1022655

JasonMasters

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure if this is a good place for this, or if I should make a new thread. Since there are some of us still waiting for the PC version we still have some time to kill before the release. Is anyone interested is do a "last-last hurrah/world tour"?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.