Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Preferred Destiny Class Two Months Later

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Feels

Poll Preferred Destiny Class Two Months Later (96 votes)

Hunter 53%
    Titan 35%
    Warlock 52%

It's been nearly two months since Destiny released back in early September. Factoring in your personal PVE and PVP experiences since then, what's your preferred class in Destiny and why?

Having been stuck leveling a Hunter past 28 due to poor RNG in the raid, I've barely scratched the surface with the other two classes, so my selection for preferred class is unfortunately one-sided. That being said, there's a fair helping of good and bad with the Hunter. For endgame PVE, I feel the class specific skills for Hunters are mixed. I think Bladedancer is an excellent tool for stealthing and potentially saving near wipes in things such as Strikes, and Arc Blade certainly levels the playing field for taking out mobs, but I've never been comfortable using it in the raid. Alternatively, Gunslinger really only feels useful for using Golden Gun on Oracles when facing Atheon. I certainly don't feel that the Hunter subclasses are weak, but generally feel they're less useful and damaging in a collaborative PVE setting.

As for PVP though, I actually like the one main difference that separates Hunter specials from most other class specials -- duration. As opposed to most of the instant specials, I enjoy having the extended time to use both Golden Gun and Arc Blade and plan out my use for both. I find it usually always leads to a more dynamic and adaptive play style that changes the regular pace of PVP for me, and allows me to improvise and on the fly.

Anyway, those are just some quick thoughts. Beyond that, I definitely prefer the Hunter jump abilities over that of any the Titan or Warlock are capable of. What are your thoughts?

• 
    Corevi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Corevi

I haven't played much PVP in the full game (got to level 20 then sold it) but I really like the Warlock. Especially once you get the DoT grenade that is incredibly powerful. I never tried the Sunbringer subclass though.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By probablytuna

I chose to play as a Warlock after my time in the beta and I've been loving it since. At first I was hesitant about switching Voidwalker for Sunsinger, especially reading on the Sunsinger's super (just a buff on attacks and faster cooldown on abilities) which didn't sound all too appealing when I'm used to blasting guys with a nova bomb. However, as I maxed out Sunsinger, I realised there was a self-revive ability on top of the super. This changed the game in fundamental ways and I quickly left VW behind (only occasionally switching back when doing PVP or doing Exotic Bounties which require you to kill Guardians with void damage) but even then I mostly stuck with Sunsinger for that quick respawn to get a few fast kills. Oh and having two grenades slots is another big plus for Sunsinger.

I've been playing a Hunter as an alt and while I like the swiftness of the double (or even triple jump), I much prefer the Warlock's glide. In my experience, it is a much more manageable jump and it propels the character slightly higher (for example, getting to the safe spot in the Nexus for Nightfall, half the time I would fail to reach the platform because the Hunter doesn't jump high enough or it requires perfect timing and positioning but with my Warlock it was simple as ever).

decibel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Level 29 Warlock. Just started a new Hunter and leveled her to 17. Now I think I should have started with a hunter.

meptron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I played all three in the beta and I decided to go with the hunter because of how the double jump feels. I like that after you use it you're not stuck in the air. I also liked the feel of the melee. Not a big difference there, but I find the knife has a satisfying "thunk" to it.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Titan is the perfect class for me. I like the Super in the Crucible. It fits with my aggressive playstyle. I also dig the Shoulder Bash and Flash Bang there. Very useful. In PvE I play Defender mostly and enjoy it a lot. Being able to help teammates at crucial moments is pretty cool. Not to mention the War Machine makes sure I can keep using my Thorn effectively.

I am enjoying playing as a Warlock the least and that's because Glide is by far the worst jump ability in the game. I honestly can't use it effectively to move around quickly. Or at all... I often can't get enough height to jump onto platforms that are considered low jumps for the other two classes.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 40

User Lists: 16

I play a Hunter and I think it's the class most geared towards PVP while the Titan is probably the best PVE class. Can't say which I like best because it would be insane to spend a ton of time playing another class.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@humanity said:

I play a Hunter and I think it's the class most geared towards PVP while the Titan is probably the best PVE class. Can't say which I like best because it would be insane to spend a ton of time playing another class.

I'm not insane. I was tested.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: If you really dig it then thats O-K I guess but I feel like it takes so long to get a single character up to level 27-28 either by grinding rep or the luck of the drops that man, just can't imagine putting all that time in again just to see a different super and grenade once in a while.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

I do love my Hunter Blade Dancer in both PVE and PVP. The sticky grenades are great for being a dick in the Crucible (so many post-mortem kills) and the ability to regain health from Blink Strike and Super kills have saved my ass so many times. I also love being able to move quickly and the satisfaction of using a well timed teleport to rob someone of a kill. Alternately I hate Gunslinger save for the throwing knife melee which is just pure fun.

Recently I've been putting more time in with my Titan and really enjoying the Striker subclass in PVP and Defender in PVE. It is so refreshing to not be as fragile as a Hunter. Plus I love the maneuverability of the rocket jump and how both specials were made to be a jerk in Control PVP.

Personally I'm not a big fan of Warlocks. The jump sucks and I just don't like their skills save for the force push melee. I know people swear by Warlocks but they just aren't a good fit for my playstyles.

theacidskull

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#10  Edited By theacidskull

I've been rocking a Titan Since the beta, not because it has any special perks (Well the groundpound does come in handy), but because the powerhouse classes are the ones that I generally like the most.

Plus, I fucking love punching things.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@zevvion said:

Titan is the perfect class for me. I like the Super in the Crucible. It fits with my aggressive playstyle. I also dig the Shoulder Bash and Flash Bang there. Very useful. In PvE I play Defender mostly and enjoy it a lot. Being able to help teammates at crucial moments is pretty cool. Not to mention the War Machine makes sure I can keep using my Thorn effectively.

I am enjoying playing as a Warlock the least and that's because Glide is by far the worst jump ability in the game. I honestly can't use it effectively to move around quickly. Or at all... I often can't get enough height to jump onto platforms that are considered low jumps for the other two classes.

I believe the Warlock can get the greatest height with their jumping abilities. For max flying distance you need to double tap the jump for max height. Any delay in boost execution will result in poor vertical distance.

I myself never realized how I would fly with my Warlock until I switched to my new Hunter girl and got good with her jumping abilities. When I switched back to my Warlock I realized I couldn't fly effectively anymore. It took me a good 10 minutes before muscle memory kicked in and I noticed the boost needs to be done with a double tap.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golguin: Are you talking an immediate double tap of the jump button? I hadn't tried that.

@humanity said:

@zevvion: If you really dig it then thats O-K I guess but I feel like it takes so long to get a single character up to level 27-28 either by grinding rep or the luck of the drops that man, just can't imagine putting all that time in again just to see a different super and grenade once in a while.

Nah, it goes really fast. I had a piece of exotic armor and a piece of legendary armor waiting for my Hunter. So as soon as I reached level 20, I was immediately level 22 and not too long after 24. Only need two pieces of legendary gear and I'm 29 in no time. I also have 3 pieces of legendary armor waiting for my Warlock when he reaches 20.

Second characters take much less time to level up than your first.

golguin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@zevvion said:

@golguin: Are you talking an immediate double tap of the jump button? I hadn't tried that.

@humanity said:

Nah, it goes really fast. I had a piece of exotic armor and a piece of legendary armor waiting for my Hunter. So as soon as I reached level 20, I was immediately level 22 and not too long after 24. Only need two pieces of legendary gear and I'm 29 in no time. I also have 3 pieces of legendary armor waiting for my Warlock when he reaches 20.

One tap of the button gives you a normal jump and the 2nd tap turns on your "thrusters" to increase your height and duration of the original jump. It doesn't function like the double or triple jump from the Hunter.

It's a bit counter intuitive, but your jump as a Warlock should always be a double tap for maximum height from the very start. If you're thinking about jumping first and then hitting the thrusters at the apex of your first jump you'll end up going nowhere.

The additional thruster skill that you can get adds ZERO additional height to the first thruster. It's purpose is to control your descent. You can really high with the first thruster, turn off your thruster, fall quickly to the ground, and then engage the 2nd thrust to control yourself again.

It sounds complicated trying to explain it, but in practice it's fairly simple and you'll be able to gain some pretty impressive air control.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@golguin said:

@zevvion said:

@humanity said:

One tap of the button gives you a normal jump and the 2nd tap turns on your "thrusters" to increase your height and duration of the original jump. It doesn't function like the double or triple jump from the Hunter.

It's a bit counter intuitive, but your jump as a Warlock should always be a double tap for maximum height from the very start. If you're thinking about jumping first and then hitting the thrusters at the apex of your first jump you'll end up going nowhere.

The additional thruster skill that you can get adds ZERO additional height to the first thruster. It's purpose is to control your descent. You can really high with the first thruster, turn off your thruster, fall quickly to the ground, and then engage the 2nd thrust to control yourself again.

It sounds complicated trying to explain it, but in practice it's fairly simple and you'll be able to gain some pretty impressive air control.

Sounds a bit like the teleport jump for the Hunter. The second button press teleports you a distance forward. The trick is that unlike the typical double jump where you can jump once, and then press jump again while you begin descending from the original jump to boost up again - the teleport will continue whatever momentum you're currently engaged in. So if you jump up, reach the apex of your jump and begin descending, the second button press will make you teleport towards the ground in the direction of your momentum. In order to get the maximum height out of the jump you need to jump and then immediately press the button again to extend the motion with a teleport.

Except unlike the glide you will teleport blindly forward and have no control over how far the teleport takes you - making the act of landing on a platform a complete guessing game. It's a flashy move but completely impractical. The way it should have worked is the first button press jumps normally and then you would press and hold the second press which would create some ghost outline of where you'll end up after you let go of the button.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Steadying

I like my Hunter, but Warlock is by far the coolest lore, ability and appearance wise.

Titan sucks.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steadying: Why do some people think Titan sucks? It's such a strong class in both PvE and PvP.

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: The defender is useful in PvE but both sub classes are terrible in PvP. Well, everything except hunters are bad PvP so whatever.

overnow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would say that my Warlock is my favourite, I like all 6 of the grenades, and both supers seem useful in both pve and pvp. I also love the fully upgraded glide from the Sunsinger class, I feel like the titan's jump is too high, and the hunter's is too abrupt, the warlock glide is the easiest to control to me. It can go nice and high or you can do a shallow but long glide, it just feels like it covers ground the best in my opinion. Blink feels a little to weird to me and the Titan boost just feels like a worse glide.

The Titan is okay but I'm not huge on the grenades outside of the magnet and pulse grenades. The slam super is fun but I'm not huge on the bubble shield. As for the hunter I can't stand the jump, the grenades seem fine and the supers seem pretty good but there's just something about the hunter that I'm not big on. Also I feel kind of cheap using the arc blade in pvp, I think they should either make it last a little bit less long (which would make it pretty useless in pve) or maybe make the armor on it a little less or something.

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion said:

@humanity said:

In the same boat as you really. Getting to 28 on the Hunter was definitely time consuming, but I have three pieces of legendary gear for my Warlock and an exotic and two pieces of legendary gear for my Titan. Seems like the most time consuming part will actually be hitting 20 before the endgame grind begins.

Kain55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I have my hunter at 28 and haven't really had time to do the raid since the first one I did, but I do really enjoy Hunter. Their supers are pretty lackluster as far as PvE goes, but I do find certain skills very useful in their utility based on the setting. Stealth in particular is really nice to have when you just want to blow past stuff and not deal with huge chunks of missions. Getting the exotic helm that allows you a fourth shot on Golden Gun kind of makes it feel like what it should have been in the first place. Four shots tends to be enough to deal with any tough enemies or clear out tougher swarms quickly. In PvP, Bladedancer still feels incredibly powerful. Blink strike is really nice to have, and arc blade is incredibly effective when used well. What it really comes down to though is that I still prefer the hunter's jump drastically more than either of the other jump types.

I just got my Titan to 20 today and was immediately able to get him to 24 with a few legendaries and exotics I had tucked away in my vault. I really liked leveling him, and the striker's super is incredibly satisfying. I'm hoping to finish leveling Striker pretty quickly so that I can start leveling Defender as its PvE utility seems incredibly useful. I don't really like the jetpack as a form of jumping but everything else about Titan is super fun to play. I'll have to see how it feels once I play it some more at max level.

Unfortunately, I've barely played the Warlock as I still can't stand the glide. I'm sure if I got more used to using it effectively that would change, but as it stands it makes it very hard for me to want to try leveling it.

Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PvP: Void Warlock

PvE: Titan Defender

Legion_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Legion_

Titan all the way. I've got all three classes at level 20 or above, and I've decided to main the Titan. I'm all about survivability, so that dome shield is extremely valuable to me. I just hate dying. That's always the worst part about games.

By the way, if you're really into PVP, there's no denying that the Bladeslinger super is the most overpowered and easiest way to stack up a ton of kills. I still can't fathom that Bungie has yet to touch that class in their balancing, and instead have been tweaking minor stuff on the assault rifles. Stupid.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: The defender is useful in PvE but both sub classes are terrible in PvP. Well, everything except hunters are bad PvP so whatever.

Nope. I routinely end up in 1st-3rd place. There is nothing terrible about it.

Humanity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Humanity

@legion_: I don't know man, that titan groundstrike is a lot faster to activate and has huge area damage. You can also basically cancel out any other super with it. I guess the grass is always greener on the other side because as a bladedancer I've been killed countless times trying to close the gap to my target, or even just while activating. In stark contrast I've never been able to shoot a titan out of his super and even in bladedancer mode I have knifed titans mid animation and still died while they weren't even touched.

I agree that Hunter is the most PVP centric class though. The tradeoff is that hunter are generally pretty lackluster in PVE. Even the golden gun doesn't do much damage against regular yellow enemies - it takes about 3 shots to just take down a minotaurs shields.

Batavist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bladedancer's invisibility is priceless for survivability in PVE, but not very useful in PVP. I can solo nightfalls with my bladedancer, not with my warlock though... All in all, I think classes are surprisingly well balanced, it just takes a while to really know how to take advantage of the varying abilities and feel comfortable with them.

I wonder how many people just prefer their first class, assuming it's the one they played the most, and that being the reason for their preference...

pyrodactyl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By pyrodactyl

@chaoot said:

Bladedancer's invisibility is priceless for survivability in PVE, but not very useful in PVP.

You're crazy. Invisibility allows you to flank just about anybody. People are way too reliant on radar in multiplayer. If you come at them from the flank or rear while invisible they won't ever know you're there until they have a huge shotgun hole in the back. That combo is incredibly effective with Invective, my favorite gun for PvP.

Fredchuckdave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Fredchuckdave

@zevvion: Bubble is probably the best super in the game in Control. And since there's always on radar there is no strategy involved in the other modes so there's no reason to ever not play control (3v3 has some interesting elements but other than that). Score has more or less nothing to do with your class and more to do with how willing you are to use scumbag weapons/how good your team is (solo queueing is always a much better skill indicator); if you're doing well without using a shotgun/fusion rifle or Suros Regime then you're probably actually good at the game and I salute you. It's fun always having a strategy with the hand cannon, headshot + grenade = kill, body shot + special melee = kill, 2 body shots 1 headshot = kill and so on; it's not just slide in there and shotgun/melee or whatever.

Most shotgun players are laughably horrible so as long as they're not right next to you it's a true joy to shoot them in the face 3 times.

HadesTimes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#28  Edited By HadesTimes

I think Destiny, more than any other game that offers multiple classes is probably the worst at giving people a reason to try another class or even start another character. I have tried all three classes in the Alpha and the Beta. I decided to play the Warlock in the game and I'm level 27. But I have absolutely no desire to start playing a new class from scratch. Resources are too scarce and drops too infrequent. If Bungie wants people to continue playing Destiny after all the DLC drops they need to eliminate some of the material requirements for upgrading guns and armor. Not all of them, just some. Or make these items drop in the world more frequently. Otherwise, I don't see what reason anyone has to start a new character.

Gruebacca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Hunter is my favorite. They have sick-ass capes. The bladedancer can wipe out entire PvP teams. The jumping is the most responsive and easiest to control of the three, and you can choose between friggin' triple jumps or teleport jumps. There's some invisibility stuff in there that prevents enemies from attacking you at all.

C'mon. Fight me.

mightymax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hadestimes: This is exactly why you need to start alt characters. You can do raids, weekly and daily challenges once with each character, allowing you to accrue upgrade materials and strange coins more quickly, and having more opportunities for raid drops.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Zevvion

@hadestimes: This is exactly why you need to start alt characters. You can do raids, weekly and daily challenges once with each character, allowing you to accrue upgrade materials and strange coins more quickly, and having more opportunities for raid drops.

Are you suggesting people need to start a second character in the same class to have more chance to get Raid drops? It's a valid strategy, but I think it's so lame. I have 3 characters of 3 different classes. It's much more fun.

mightymax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Nah, that sounds like a way to get bored with a game quickly. I've yet to be rewarded with any armor drops from the raid, but I'm itching to try a second class. You don't need to have two of the same in order to take advantage of doubling/tripling up on your weekly ascendant materials.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightymax: I wasn't clear enough; creating a second character with the same class is actually a strategy a lot of people use.

The point is, you only need to reach level 20 with that character and he will immediately share the same level and gear as your other character because you can vault everything. If you have a level 29, you will have 2 level 29's without having to grind for that second character. You can do the Raid twice to get double the chance of drops and they will all be going towards 1 character essentially because they share the same gear drops.

Theoretically, you should reach 30 way faster this way just because you have more chances to get Raid gear to drop for that one character.

It's a legitimate strategy as it barely takes effort to level a character to 20, and that's all the leveling you need to do. But, it's kind of a bore in my opinion.

BoFooQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By BoFooQ

Haven't played titan yet. My big problem with warlock is floaty jump. I run dailies with hunter and warlock and when I switch to warlock it always takes time to adjust. I'm alot more likely to miss a jump with him.

I had acquired a full set of legendary warlock armor before starting dude. I went from level 19 straight to 25. I have been breaking titan armor, but may start saving it just encase I start titan.

mightymax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zevvion: Makes sense if you desperately wanna grind raid gear for one class, but what's the point? You can get to a high enough level to be competitive in any game scenario without it. IMO one thing Destiny does very well is present you with different things to work towards at any given time. The last thing I want is to compromise the variety of my own play (by duplicating a character class rather than diversifying) in order to grind for one class's raid gear. Weapons aren't class-specific anyway, so once I get to level 20 with an alt I'll still have an arsenal of legendary and exotic weapons for them to use. Playing with those will be more fun, I think, than desperately trying to reach level 30 with one class.

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightymax: I am with you, though I can understand why people do it. You want to reach Level 30 for the expansion and I have seen people do the Raid 10 times and not even get a single drop. You also want to finish the Raid on Hard which is, for most people, way too hard if you are only Level 29.

vikingdeath1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By vikingdeath1

I started with Warlock, then got some legendary gear for a Hunter & Titan and felt obligated to get each class up to 20 to make use of it.

I now have a 28 Warlock, 27 Titan, and 26 Hunter.

The Titan didn't feel very different from my Warlock; with a high-damage special and some decent AOE grenades, But the hunter felt the most unique. With the most situational supers (easy to get knocked out after you've used bladedancer or golden gun if you aren't careful) and the weakest vertical abilities (double/ triple jump instead of a glide) the Hunter definitely felt the most different from the Warlock and Titan.

I'm gonna have to go with Warlock as my favorite, even though all 3 aren't all that different in the end.

Warlock has an easy to aim, high damage, long range super on one side, and a god damned resurrection on the other (Which is useful in both PVE & PVP) Plus I've found Solar and Void to be more useful elements than Arc, with how few enemies have arc shields.

Not to say either Titans or Hunters are bad though. The Titan's Arc super can be devastating, plus the shield is certainly useful and unique. And both the Golden Gun and Arc Blade absolutely rock fools in PVP. But Warlock just feels more versatile, at least to me.

TLDR: WARLOCKS 4 LIFE!!

OldManLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

i'm locked in on destiny as i bought the digital version. That said, i'm still maining my level 27 titan and doing mostly the tiger strike playlist and crucible in addition to the weekly heroic and dailies. Only other character i have is a level 14 hunter but i've already got an exotic and a few legendaries in the vault for him once he's level 20. Using my titan to get a good crop of legendary/exotic weapons to share amongst my other characters. Titan is a good versatile class for objective and deathmatch PvP so i feel like i made a good choice off the bat and i'm not in a hurry to get a warlock or a hunter leveled up. Good thing too because that process takes FOREVER in Destiny.

two_socks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By two_socks

Warlock. Titan's fine too, shoulder charge is too much fun to pass up. Hunter, I can't stand. Had one and deleted it once I found out all the jumps suck for it.

Honkalot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Hunter for me, I mostly played crucible.

Early hunter = worst class in PvP.

Bladedancer hunter = Best class in PvP.

Times 2.

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Feels

Finding the difference in opinion on class jumps interesting. Didn't expect such opposite opinions -- example being people either hating or loving the Hunter jumps.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

The Hunter feels the most like Halo to me. So that one.

The Titan's fun, too.

sodapop7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I go Warlock then Titan close behind and Hunter coming up last. I've got one of each all at least level 25 so I've had a fair amount of experience with them. Just like the abilities/jumps of those two compared to the Hunter.

CByrne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I Started titan and it's a level 30 titan. but I started an Alt warlock that's a 28. I always want to play as the warlock now. Nova bomb 3 shot spread and the axiom bolt grenade are the cheapest/easiest kills. I fell like the perks allow for faster recovery but they take more damage per hit. The jump takes time to get used to but once you understand it's momentum based it's all good, just slow sometimes.

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Feels

My Hunter remains at 28, but my Warlock has jumped to 29. I think I'm starting to like the changes between both classes, too. Though it takes some getting used to, the Warlock glide is outstanding. And Sunsinger is too much fun -- resurrection is the shit. Looking forward to getting on that Titan grind soon.

Feels

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warlock's 30, Hunter's 28, Titan's 27. Titan's not bad, but I need more time with the class. Hunter's great. Warlock master race. That is all.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.