Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

So what emotes did everyone get?

ToastMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

With the big micro-transaction update, we got 400 silver to spend on emotes. This gets you 2 emotes out of the 16 that cost 200 each (the other 2 cost 500 each, one of which is the much sought after Carlton dance).

I'm probably not going to spend any money on these (...probably). So I'm trying to think which of the bunch I'll get most out of.
    Sorrow is *pretty* great so I'm probably gonna get that one.

What did you guys choose for your complimentary emotes?

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really want that slow clap but I don't think I will spend any money on buying emotes. I also really enjoy the martial arts bow and the Neo 'come at me' emote but I also just bought the sorrow one ready for any raid when I don't get a good drop.

SMTDante89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 28

I'm... probably going to put down cash for that Carlton dance. That's not unusual, is it?

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I went for Grief, all the others were a bit too serious, or something was a bit off about the animation. I also quite like the bow because its dumb if you do it over and over again.

WMWA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I got the grief and cowering ones so that i can use when i only get shards from the raid

jadegl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I bought "blow a kiss" and now I'm just trying to decide what to spend my other free silver on. I'm either going to go with "tantrum" or the finger across the neck one.

I wish there was one where you cross your arms and tap your foot. It would be perfect to use when you're waiting for someone to finish a jumping puzzle. :D

Nux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

None of them! I don't plan to buy any of the emotes as they don't interest me that much. I'm perfectly fine with the default male Awoken dance.

I'm might buy something eventually if they ever expand past just selling emotes but for now I'm fine with saving my silver.

johncallahan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I swore I wouldn't pay any money for some stupid emote. I like Destiny a whole lot, but not that much...

Yet here I am pulling out my phone and blasting Tom Jones at the end of every mission, then just hitting that stupid left button.

gerrid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nux: just so you know, the new emotes currently replace 'point', rather than dance. Bungie has talked about making the whole wheel customisable though.

I'm saving my other 200 silver for the future though, like you.

FunkyHugo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I just got the Kiss one. I kinda want the Carlton dance, but I don't think I'm willing to spend real money on it.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

@toastman: Sorrow and the Neo "come at me". Then I gave in and bought the "Hot Carlton".

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.