Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Destiny

Game » consists of 25 releases. Released Sep 09, 2014

Shoot your way across the solar system to level up and collect new loot in this multiplayer-focused first-person shooter from Bungie and Activision.

Trying to do Wrath of the Machine before Destiny 2 (XONE)

meteora3255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

My friends and I are trying to get a group for Wrath of the Machine. We have never done it (but have done Kings Fall Heroic) and I figured this community would be more accepting of our noobness. My gamertag is Meteora325 and we need three people. We are all over 390 light and will be running a Void hunter, defender Titan and a warlock. We are getting started around 2:30 EST so send me a message if you want to help/join. Thanks.

Hestilllives19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 16

@meteora3255: Check here. This is the largest group of Giantbomb Xbox guys we have. If you don't get any responses I suggest created an open 100.io session here. I wish there was more we could do, but many of us around here like myself are PS4 players.

BRich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I'm in the same boat, I did literally everything you can do in Destiny right up until wrath of the machine. Would love to experience it at before D2.

Gt: Brich0rdietryin

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.