Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Oct 22, 2013

The Director's Cut of Deus Ex: Human Revolution features redone boss battles, improved graphics, A.I. and combat, and all DLC released for the original game. The Wii U version makes use of the controller's screen to allow new features like map notes.

No option to install to HDD on Xbox 360.

MrHadouken

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MrHadouken

While I don't actually have my copy yet, since Best Buy claims the game isn't out until 10/29. I have seen a few post on the internets saying this is true. I have to cancel my pre-order, I cannot play a game that isn't installed since I am trying to keep my 360 as long as I can. This is very disheartening.

darkjohnny47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

I have the game and can confirm that there is no option to install. And its also on two disks. and you can't install or download any data from the second disk like Batman Arkham City game of the year version or Borderlands 2 game of the year version.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.