Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Augmented edition

Scarz09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Scarz09

This is not really a big deal but I'm curious if anyone else's disc has scratches with the augmented edition. I got the game this morning and it works fine, I have it installed on 360 but I noticed my disc had a few scratches on it, and I have never noticed this with any game before so I just wanted to know if anyone else noticed this or is it jus me?
    probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By probablytuna

I didn't get that problem but on a somewhat related note I also had some issues with my PC version of the Augmented Edition. For some reason they packaged two codes of the same DLC packs, a Square Enix membership code but no product key which I needed to activate the game on Steam which meant I had the game but couldn't play it. It was the weirdest thing. Thankfully I sent the publisher an e-mail about my situation and they sent me a code for the digital copy and I had to download the entire game on Steam instead.

Scarz09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Scarz09

That is very strange, glad it worked out though mate 

FritzDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By FritzDude

Right after unboxing it, or after the installation? Both of mine is in perfect condition with no signs of scratches or anything, but if your product is damaged before you even touched it then i suggest you contact your retail provider and get a new copy.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Strife777

@akiz_jack: I know I'm a day or two late, but I was browsing and noticed this. The code is on the back of the manual.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By probablytuna

@Strife777: I wasn't given a manual. Believe me, I checked everywhere inside the box and out. No product key whatsoever.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By Strife777

@akiz_jack: Oh ok. I guess you did the right thing then.

CenturionCajun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

#8  Edited By CenturionCajun

I too just opened my Augmented Edition and noticed a couple of tiny little smudge looking lines on the disc. They arn't on the surface and as far as I can tell arn't scratches. It installed fine to my 360's hard drive so I'm not going to worry about it.

Avatar image for nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor
    nomorehalfmeasuresdoctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

This is kind of off topic but I'm pretty sure the bonus disc for the ps3 augmented edition is a blu-ray. Thanks Square Enix.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.