Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Do any of the retailer specific weapons seem overpowered?

squirrelnacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By squirrelnacho

I would like to hear from people who played the old deus ex games.  I also played the old ones and I'm not sure what version to get.  I really want the bonus Tong mission, but I'm worried some of the retailer bonus weapons might make the game to easy.  Part of the fun of Deus Ex is slowly building your character.  So what retailer weapons have you used and do any of them make the early game feel too easy?  Or are any of them so awesome that your rather just have them anyway?
    RafaelMei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By RafaelMei

I haven't got any of the bonus weapons (bought on steam), but as far as I've seen there's not that much evolution in the weapons. I'm 13 hours into the game and the only difference I've seen from the weapons are different weapon classes (So far I've seen: 10mm Pistol; Revolver; Machine Pistol; Combat Rifle; Sniper Rifle; Stun Gun; P.E.P.S - stun gun "rifle"; Rocket Laucher) with no stats or anything like that. Also, most of them were made available from very early on, and only way to differentiate the weapons are the upgrades, which you install yourself.

I haven't played much of the first game though, so I don't know how comparable it is with Human Revolution.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.