Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Fully Upgrading A Weapon

Yiggly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Yiggly

I'm trying to get the achievement for fully upgrading a weapon, Gun Nut, but it doesn't want to pop. I've combined 3 different upgrades to a 10mm Pistol and a Revolver. Anyone have this achievement and can tell what weapon they did it with?

DougQuaid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By DougQuaid

I think I got it for upgrading the tranq rifle. It can only be upgraded with reload speed kits so I got it pretty easily.

TwilitEnd656

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TwilitEnd656

As said, tranq rifle. Three reload upgrades, boom, done.

Strife777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Strife777

You need to upgrade all the stats too (reload speed, damage, capacity and rate of fire), not just the ''add-ons''.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.