Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

Lethal Force Is For Sissies (minor spoilers)

BoringK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 27

Edited By BoringK

sup
     sup

It was tough, but not too. I rolled with the tranq rifle through most of the game, kept a shotgun for the bosses, and started using the P.E.P.S. and stun gun towards the end. Put a lot of points into hacking early on. Played it stealthy for the most part but didn't really put a lot of points into stealth-related skills until near the end of the game.
    BoringK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By BoringK

sup
     sup

It was tough, but not too. I rolled with the tranq rifle through most of the game, kept a shotgun for the bosses, and started using the P.E.P.S. and stun gun towards the end. Put a lot of points into hacking early on. Played it stealthy for the most part but didn't really put a lot of points into stealth-related skills until near the end of the game.
    SSully

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By SSully

It is a really easy achievement actually. I was playing my way where I wanted to just play how I thought I would. So the only people I ended up killing were some gang bangers you bust early on in the game for some side mission. I figured that if it was ok to kill anyone, it was drug dealing gang bangers. I kind of wish I knew about the achievement before then, so I could of spared those poor bastards lives for an achievement.

Ravenlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Ravenlight

Having played through DX:HR on Hard several times, I've got to say that stealthing through the game is definitely the easiest way to play. The stun gun should be your best friend.

pantzing_nome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By pantzing_nome

@BoringK: One thing I am wondering about this achievement, is if I've save the game then I kill some people have I lost my chance to get the achievement or can I reload my previous save before I've killed anyone and continue to use non lethal tactics.

Enigma777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#5  Edited By Enigma777

It's super easy if you just stealth run your way through the game. 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.