Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Human Revolution

Game » consists of 17 releases. Released Aug 23, 2011

Human Revolution is the third game in the Deus Ex series, a prequel where players take control of augmented security officer Adam Jensen, and investigate attacks against Sarif Industries, a leader in augmentation technology.

When did this game update? (360 and maybe otherwise.)

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By NTM

OK, so I haven't played this game in a while now. I don't exactly remember the last time I played it, but it was a while back. I'm just wondering, since there was an update, what exactly has it changed? From what I can tell by the changes, I'm more than half way through it on hard, and I can change the object location icon and object highlight to on in the options menu, when previously, since I am playing on hard (give me deus ex), I couldn't. Anyone play this recently and/or keep up on what's happening? 'Cause I'm just wondering what exactly the update did, and if this isn't just some coincidence or bug that made it so I couldn't activate it, or maybe I just thought I couldn't activate it. Does anyone know? Does anyone even know what I'm asking? I've tried checking for latest 360 updates, but nothing came up. If anyone can answer me, that'd be great. Thanks.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By NTM

Sorry for the bump, but I'd really like to know if anyone knows. Gotta find out before this thread is buried deep. :)

mordukai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mordukai

@NTM: I feel ya man. I hate how trying to figure out what exactly they updated on consoles. I think you'll have better luck on their official forums then here.

NTM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NTM

@mordukai: Huh, good point. I didn't even think about that. Thanks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.