Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 23, 2016

Following up two years after Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mankind Divided sees Adam Jensen working to thwart a terrorist organization bent on promoting human augmentation. It serves as a prequel to Deus Ex, the first entry in the series.

Adam Jensen 2.0 Trailer

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Since last three threads (including mine) are about the pre-order mess, one might as well make a new one for this here trailer.

This is one of the games I'm looking most forwards to playing, come early next year. Grown excited enough to even start playing Human Revolution again, since my memory's a bit fuzzy on the story. That game's still pretty fun...and those visuals and the music is hella diesel!

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Adam can 2.0 me any day.

I'm liking the graphics a lot, they look like if the original game was a CGI movie. I hope the ending is more climatic this time, and that Adam either dies or his story is neatly wrapped up. I don't want a bunch of Deus Ex games with him as the star.

fatalbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

This trailer clearly points out all the ways I don't play Deus Ex and that Adam Jensen is still a bad character. Liked the last game well enough though, I hope they expand on those concepts on a grander scale.

probablytuna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

So glad Michael McCann is back for the music. The music was probably my favourite aspect of the game, not that the other parts weren't great either!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.