Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex: Mankind Divided

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Aug 23, 2016

Following up two years after Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Mankind Divided sees Adam Jensen working to thwart a terrorist organization bent on promoting human augmentation. It serves as a prequel to Deus Ex, the first entry in the series.

Vaclav Kollar - Possible Praxis bug

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey everyone, sorry for making yet another thread on Deus Ex, but I think I stumbled upon a pretty game-breaking bug and because it's early days for release, I'd be lucky to find mention of it anywhere on the internet.

Anyway, right after you talk to Vaclav for the first time soon after getting to Prague, he mentions giving you some Praxis kits. For me, this bumped up my number of Praxis kits from 2 to 11. Is he actually meant to give this much to you (doubtful) or is this a bug? I don't think this is related to my pre-order of the game, as the kit you get from that is kept in a special storage area until you redeem it yourself. I'm asking because I'm trying to figure out if I should just reload my save and do a sequence again in the hopes of avoiding this happening.

So I was dumb. Not a bug. Thanks guys.

Stainless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Stainless

This isn't a bug, or at least not one that'll be solved by replaying the section. He gave me nine kits as well. (Maybe eight, I might have leveled from completing the quest.)

You're being despecced from just about every tree, after basically being Superagent Jumpy-Gasbreather McAugman for a few hours of playing. So getting enough points to respec in the barebones that are the most important you and your playstyle seems like a pretty smart thing to do.

I am now a superhacker with no active augs, that relies on manual stealth and frequent saves. But I can read everyone's emails. And that's what matters.

Avatar image for adequatelyprepared
    AdequatelyPrepared

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stainless: Okay cool. I was convinced it was a bug because it just seemed like a crazy amount to dump on you. Thanks a lot.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.