Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 22, 2000

A celebrated cyberpunk-themed first-person role-playing game, Deus Ex puts players behind the shades of JC Denton--an operative thrust into a world of byzantine global conspiracies.

Does it hold up?

ryno9881

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By ryno9881

All the talk on the live stream makes me think that I need to check this game out. So, does it hold up in 2011 or has it aged?

RainbowRaccoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By RainbowRaccoon

It is wonderful.

also this

Sayishere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Sayishere

God i loved this game, this was one of the early PC games i have ever played, what a delight

Avatar image for tim_the_corsair
    tim_the_corsair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By tim_the_corsair

It's terrific, I replay it every year and it still holds up. If the graphics worry you, there are some mods out there that improve it a bit.

Honestly, Deus Ex is the gaming equivalent of any classic text or film, it deserves to be experienced by everyone both to enjoy it for what it is, and to see the influence it has had on the industry.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.