Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Deus Ex

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jun 22, 2000

A celebrated cyberpunk-themed first-person role-playing game, Deus Ex puts players behind the shades of JC Denton--an operative thrust into a world of byzantine global conspiracies.

What MODs should I get for the game?

nightriff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 7

#1  Edited By nightriff

Purchased the entire collection off steam (God damn you and your 75% sale!!!!) and after one issue in getting the game to run ("Application Error: Cannot find Steam"), I finally got the game working but since I never have played the game before I'm wondering what MODs if any I should get for the game that will enhance my experience. I installed the dubuging MOD for DE:HR and I really like what I can do in the game with those options it presents, since I already beat the PS3 version when it came out I don't mind cheating a bit.

jonnyboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By jonnyboy

I heard there was a mod to tone done the gold filter. I'm not saying it was bad, I liked the look of the game, but it just interests me to see what kind of difference it would have made, and if I would have liked the look any less if they hadn't done that.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.