Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Devil May Cry 3: Dante's Awakening

Game » consists of 15 releases. Released Mar 01, 2005

The third game in Capcom's popular action adventure series. This is a prequel to the original Devil May Cry and the first game of the franchise's storyline chronologically. The game saw a re-release in Devil May Cry 3: Special Edition, which added a new character, among other things.

Read this if you get the Devil May Cry bundle off Steam

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 12

#1  Edited By Farley_Lives

While DmC and Devil May 4 worked just fine, Devil Cry 3's Controller support was piss-poor when I was trying to use my 360 controller. Which is why I had to fix it, it's works just fine now. I made a guide to show you how to do it yourself.

Now that I don't have to worry about that anymore it's been great, I just wanted to share my knowledge and save you guys some time. In the end all 3 DMC game off steam work fantastically now and I found it to be a great deal for $60. I hope the guide helps those that need it and have fun.

Update: I'm also willing to help anyone with issues. just send me a PM.

Wampa1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Wampa1

@Farley_Lives: No matter what I do the sticks will not swap in the correct direction, all the other button changes work fine though.

Farley_Lives

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#3  Edited By Farley_Lives

@Wampa1: Which controller and OS are you using?

If you're using a 360 Controller, make sure you have it set for if it's wireless or wired, "There is a difference so make sure you have the right one."

The fact that the stick didn't switch leads me to believe the profile isn't loading right.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.