Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Devil May Cry 5

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Mar 08, 2019

Set several years after Devil May Cry 4. which was released a decade prior, the series returns with three playable characters including the original and recurring protagonist, Dante and the protagonist of the fourth installment, Nero.

Is the Deluxe edition worth it?

dr_fubar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By dr_fubar

Do you think the Deluxe edition worth it? I'm curious what the forum thinks. :0)

TheChris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

#2  Edited By TheChris

I’m getting it just for the the old battle tracks to replace the awful battle theme for Dante and V.

FrostyRyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes! you can have old battle theme options from the other 4 games and it comes with some cool bonus devil breakers.

doctordonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By doctordonkey

I don't usually get deluxe editions and I bought it. You get some actually meaningfully fun things to play around with, more so than most other deluxe editions for games. The Mega Buster is super rad.

BoboBones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By BoboBones

I played the first one, and Ninja Theory’s DMC, so I wouldn’t call myself the biggest fan, but I absolutely think it is worth it. I actually bought the standard edition, but after playing for a bit, I purchased the Deluxe upgrade as DLC for $15.

The music tracks are fantastic, all of the additional Devil Breakers are both useful and enjoyable, and those live action cutscenes are brilliant. It’s the best Deluxe Edition I’ve seen in quite awhile.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.