Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Devil May Cry

Franchise »

Devil May Cry is a well-regarded Japanese action franchise created by Hideki Kamiya and developed by Capcom.

All These HD Remasterings Got Me Thinking...

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

I need a remastering of DMC1 and DMC3!  It would be extremely awesome to play those games again at all without having to buy a new PS2, let alone in HD.  (And DMC3 for PC won't work on my computer for whatever reason, plus I hear it's a garbage port)  I would buy this day one, what about you dudes?

Aus_azn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Aus_azn

Remastered DMC would be pretty BA, I only played 4 and want a shot at the older ones.

I want a remastered version of Persona 3 FES and 4. I don't like using the PS2 especially because I'm technically borrowing it from a friend (even though he doesn't really want it back as he has a backwards compatible PS3).

beforet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By beforet

It's an interesting proposal. Though, for me, they would need to include DMC2. Whether it's bad or just mediocre, I would argue that it is an important part of the series that should not be swept under the rug.

JJOR64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By JJOR64

Would totally re-buy DMC3 if it come out on Xbox.

Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Beforet said:
    " It's an interesting proposal. Though, for me, they would need to include DMC2. Whether it's bad or just mediocre, I would argue that it is an important part of the series that should not be swept under the rug. "
    Yeah, including DMC2 would be fine. (I enjoyed it, but I was quite young last I played it so I could have been blind to quality)  I just know that a TON of people don't like it so I didn't include it in the OP.
    Avatar image for joyfullofrockets
    JoyfullOFrockets

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By JoyfullOFrockets
    @JJOR64 said:
    " Would totally re-buy DMC3 if it come out on Xbox. "

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.