Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Jun 29, 2001

Diablo II: Lord of Destruction features a new act and 2 new character classes, the Assassin and the Druid, as well as new items.

1.13 requires disk in drive?

threeve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By threeve

I did a reinstall on my OS (new mobo) several months ago and I finally installed D2 last night.  Previously, my game had been patched to 1.12 which removed the diskcheck on startup.  After patching directly to 1.13 full install, I now must have the disk in to play.  

Anybody experience this, or have an idea? 

valiantgoat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By valiantgoat
    @threeve: This may be too late to help you, but I'll give it a try anyway. You have to copy a few files from the game discs into your Diablo II directory. You also have to do a full install(or upgrade, though this didn't seem to work properly when I tried) to make sure all the files needed to play the game are installed.

you can find the details here:

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.