Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo III

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released May 15, 2012

Diablo III returns to the world of Sanctuary twenty years after the events of Diablo II with a new generation of heroes that must defeat the demonic threat from Hell.

Diablo 3 - Season 11 PS4 players!

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey all!

I'm getting back in to D3 pretty heavily and am looking forward to the start of Season 11 on the PS4. Any others want to exchange PSN IDs and group up?

mbmsog - mostly an Est evening player

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba16609964d9
    deactivated-5ba16609964d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

What are Seasons? I just started playing Diablo 3 after a a year or two away and they added a ton of stuff. I liked the weekly challenge thing with the premade character. Pretty cool running through a rift with a crazy berserker barbarian.

bicycleham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@bartok: You do Challenges in tiers, completing a single tier will net you cosmetic items and most of the time two pieces of a set of the class you completed the tier in.

mike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -1

User Lists: 6

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haha yea the challenge rifts have been fun for sure. Seasons lets you start a fresh new character and try to complete certain objectives and obtain some unique items. (Mostly cosmetic but still cool stuff)

brodywb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brodywb

I pretty much only play solo, but I would love to trade information for gifts. I keep sending gifts to people on my friends list that don't play anymore. My username is brodywb.

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Request sent

n00bs7ay3r

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have been thinking about trying my hand at Diablo III again. I have not played it since release on the 360. I had no idea there were "Seasons". I am GMT though so I am not sure the times would work out.

twi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if we can't group up there is a gift system in place that happens with any member of your friends list when you play. So feel free to add me and join the fun

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.