Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Diablo IV

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Jun 01, 2023

Many years after the destruction of the Black Soulstone, an ancient evil is once again on the move. Diablo IV is an action role-playing game that returns players to the world of Sanctuary, featured in a new, open-world format.

D4 Giant Bomb Clan

lamzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Hi, it was fun to see what are people up to in diablo3 via giantbomb clan. So i created a giant bomb clan in D4. Its called giantbomb (tag is GB).

There are few people in there already, so feel free to join. Its on PC on Europe, not sure how global clans are.

bigsocrates

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Sent a request from Xbox USA so I think it's cross platform and cross continental. However I notice you do not accept people from Gamebomb.ru, which is very discriminatory.

noboners

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sent an invite request yesterday (threedaysago603) though, tbh, I'm not sure what the benefits of clans are in this game? Can someone explain what it does? Is it just an easy grouping to party up through? Are there any XP bonuses, like in Destiny or Titanfall 2?

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hell yeah, let’s party up for some Dark Dreams Don’t Die! I love Swery!

JAG203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Download me a hoagie and accept my request. I'll see you in game.

tartyron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey @lamzor, I'm Aelric#1109 in the game, please accept my invite request, I sent it yesterday.

lamzor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im accepting all requests several times per day. When i accept it, it goes back to requestor (for confirmation?). I did quick google and there seems to be no upside to being member clan. Its just something that was in d3 so i just re-created in in d4. D3 was pretty dead as years went by and it was fun to see who else is still playing it and what is the global paragon rank etc.

@bigsocrates sorry, its still corporate policy :) Funny to see Gamebomb.ru still up and running tho. I hope they are still reviewing unreleased games.

DarthCaidus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DarthCaidus

@lamzor Not sure if the offer still stands but I'd love to get in on some duder demon slaying. I sent a request yesterday (DarthCaidus | subsoverdubs) Let's get it!

JAG203

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JAG203

How's the family's progress going? Anyone doing HC?

Or interested in doing a HC run for season 1? Would be fun in a group.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.