Diary Girl is a fun and exciting way to keep a journal, as if offers many things to do. But don't worry, your diary is protected by your very own password to keep it yours.
The meat of the game, a calendar Interface where you select the day it is, and start typing away your deepest thoughts and experiences. After the journal entry jot down quick reminders for yourself, that you need to do. (e.g. "Do homework", "call Brad.")
After that's all said and done, choose an emoticon for how you were feeling that day, or even select the weather of that day too. Also check your horoscope for that day.
Know someone else that has a Diary girl? You can use the chat function to communicate. With a Normal DS to DS wireless function. Or, if you have friend codes, chat with your friends with the Nintendo WiFi Connection.
Single player and multiplayer games to choose from. Each game has a difficulty ranging from easy to hard, and a three place high score board. Games in "Diary Girl" include:
- Match it - a girly way of saying Mahjong
- Two of a kind - a memory game to match pairs of cards.
- Puzzle, slide the titles to complete the picture.
- Diamond Maze - move the circle from one part of the maze to the other with the stylus, while collecting things along the way. Just don't touch the walls.
- Touch Rhythm - tap the flowers to the rhythm of the music.
- You can also take quizzes to pass the time.
This is where you can add and edit personal information about yourself. Change hand orientation, sound settings, turn the help text on/off. Change the look of your girl, by customizing everything, pose, clothing, skin tone, hair style and color... all the things that tweens care about. You can change your the front cover of your diary looks, by giving it different colors, patterns, and stickers to plaster all over it. But no room is complete without a doodle pad to unlock your creative side.