Digimon All-Star Rumble is a 3D arena fighting game for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. The gameplay is similar to Power Stone in that it takes place on a full 3D plane, items, power ups, and stage hazards are strewn about the arenas and upon picking up the right item, your Digimon digivolves.
The base gameplay revolves around you and up to three opponents taking the role of a Digimon and beating the digi-stuffing out of each other. Players can take advantage of power ups and digivolution to gain a significant leg up on their opponents.
Every playable Digimon in the game can digivolve to a more powerful form by either filling up their digivolution bar or by picking up and item that instantly fills it for them. Digivolving grants a new move set, more powerful attacks and an increased health bar.
The Roster is said to feature 12 base Digimon with a total of 32 including evolutions.
- Agumon: Digivolves to WarGreymon
- Biyomon: Digivolves to Hououmon
- Dorulomon: Digivolves to Shoutmon x4
- Gabumon: Digivolves to MetalGarurumon
- Gomamon: Digivolve to Plesiomon
- Shoutmon: Digivolve to OmniShoutmon
- Tentomon: Digivolve to MegaKabuterimon