Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disc Jam

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Mar 07, 2017

Disc Jam is a disc-based future sport for 2 to 4 players.

Windjammers spiritual successor Disc Jam will be FREE for all PS Plus subscribers

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

Disc Jam has been in a closed beta for a while now, and most people who have played it have some fairly positive things to say about the game. I guess we'll all be able to see for ourselves this Tuesday.

Also, the official PlayStation you tube channel does a really poor job of promoting the PS Plus games, so I linked to this video instead. The official videos show you about 30 seconds of each PS4 game, and don't even bother to mention what the PS3 and vita games are, even if they're playable on the PS4 through cross-buy. This channel talks about all six games, explains on which platforms each game is available, and gives metacritic scores and personal opinions.

It's really stupid that PlayStation doesn't do a better job of promoting their own service and hardware, but at least someone is doing their job right.

Anyhow, perhaps Disc Jam can ease the pain of BioWare cancelling the Mass Effect: Andromeda multiplayer beta. I can only hope.

WarlordPayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I played the disc jam beta for a bit. The perspective made it difficult for me to tell where I needed to be to catch the disc. Windjammers' straight top down perspective seems like the much better option.

siegarettes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm glad this is going on PSN. been in the beta for a while but never was able to make time to actually play others especially given the limited player count and initial timed play periods. this should hopefully solve all that.

PatODay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I played the hell out of this in the PS4 Beta, I can't wait for the 7th. Hopefully PS+ solves the player base issue some people were talking about in the beta.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.