Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Jan 30, 2003

Disgaea: Hour of Darkness is a tactical role-playing game for the PlayStation 2, which focuses on the story of Prince Laharl as he aims to become the Overlord of the Netherworld.

Looking for a Hardcore Disgaea: HoD Player

Hollthulhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#1  Edited By Hollthulhu

- to help teach me the advanced ropes of this game.  

I've been playing it for quite some time and I've tried wrapping my head around some of the item leveling and character leveling guides that go beyond simply playing through each chapter only to find myself having that 'deja-vu' feeling of sitting in Chemistry class.

Not only that I'd love to simply have some people to chat with about this game, as it seems the very few friends I have that have played this game really haven't delved too far into it.

So yeah, if you are up for the task of helping me out, send me a PM and we can swap contacts. :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.