Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 11, 2016

Set fifteen years after the end of the first game, Dishonored 2 allows players to continue the story as either original protagonist Corvo Attano or his daughter and apprentice, the now-deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

Anyone try this new patch?

rorie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By rorie

I'm still having issues with my mouse in Dishonored 2, but it sounds like the latest patch did some interesting stuff with the difficulty. The RPS story has some more information:

The Mission Select works as follows:

…with Mission Select, you’ll be able to select and replay any mission you unlock after the update is installed, retaining the status of your playthrough at the start of that mission – giving you a better shot at nailing that Ghost or Clean Hands run.

There’s an Ironman mode to play with as well, disabling manual save and loads, and leaving you to live with the consequences of your actions, and to curse that one guard who always falls down the steps and breaks his neck when you send him to sleep.

I'm not sure how it'll affect people like me who haven't gotten that far into the game yet, but the "custom difficulties" setting also sounds interesting. It sounds like you can set a slider to tell how many enemies will attack you at once when you're in a fight. I usually play these games in stealth mode, so I don't wind up getting into any fights, but it's still a weird thing to patch in. Anyone try this yet? Does it affect achievements?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.