Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Dishonored 2

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Nov 11, 2016

Set fifteen years after the end of the first game, Dishonored 2 allows players to continue the story as either original protagonist Corvo Attano or his daughter and apprentice, the now-deposed Empress Emily Kaldwin.

Dishonored 2 End of level Stealth rating graph weirdness.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

So I'm making my way through Dishonored 2 and loving it. Going for full stealth run and been going well so far. However this last mission I finished and the Stealth Rating seems to suggest I've been caught a bunch. See screenshot below:

No Caption Provided

Yet I never got caught by guards or had bodies found or anything. Normally it's been way up in the top right corner (Full stealth, full non-lethal) but for this level having done the Exile both leaders ending it's giving me this. Anyone know what the deal is?

These are my stats just before going through the door at the end of the level.

No Caption Provided

Note: even though it says zero non-lethal take downs I have tranq'd around 5 people.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Marcsman

Level 7 is the real bitch not getting bodies detected.

You have to do the Eureka trophy to keep the graph in the top right. Solve the Jindosh lock without any clues and never interact with the warring factors in the Dust district.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marcsman: But it says there no bodies detected? I'm not sure I understand, are you saying getting any other objective other than Eureka the game will deduct stealth marks from you? But why?

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If anyone has any breakdown of that graph and things that effect it please do share.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You are still ghosting. I had bodies detected sometimes and still got the ghosting trophy last night. My guess is because you let the factions know about you, it affected the chaos graph. I only did the Eureka route and my chaos was top right at the end of it. I think that's it.

Hayt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hayt

@marcsman: that's interesting if that's why. Considering in the Witch Conservatory level I talked to Delilah via the stone statue (ie. Revealed myself) and still got full rating.

Marcsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Marcsman

I ignored the statue. I did not want to let her know I was coming. Now you're far enough I can tell you. Along the way in Dumwall if you read some newspapers or orders from Delilah, they would mention Emily and her unknown fate. because we have never been spotted. I went back and killed a few witches and overseers and let myself get seen. The same orders or papers now mentioned me as a wanted fugitive.

Did you finish it yet?

Figuring out how to ghost Delilah almost took me an hour, but I got that bitch without her even seeing me.

Murder & high chaos here I come.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.